Ichi the Killer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

A Talking Dog
Has anyone seen Ichi the Killer? was it so wacky?

A Talking Dog
Oh yeah, I think you meant "it was so wacky", anyway, who has seen it?

tabby999
yeah, i got it on DVD, its pretty ****ing wicked. he slices people in half, cuts off feet, a face. but that guy cutting his tounge out was painful. but hell watching the chick get bashed when there having sex was a bit rough. and copping a blowjob then cutting off the chicks foot and killing her. DAMN!

A Talking Dog
yeah, it was cool.

dean7879
i liked the film...bit laughable in parts though

BackFire
I watched it. Wasn't to impressed. Had some good gore scenes but hte overall movie was stale and had a pretentious feel. I was bored most of the time.

Not nearly as good as the guys other film, Audition.

zombieman
I've had the special edition DVD for 3 months now and still haven't watched it, maybe tonight would be a good time.

slayer
Haven't seen it.

All of these movies are so hard 2 trck down here!

dean7879
has anyone seen uzumaki or untold story?

MildPossession
Heard the Ichi The Killer anime is quite worth the watch. Anyone seen it?

dean7879
dont like anime...
lol cracks me up when this guy punches the deranged chap and his fist gets stuck in his mouth

Cinemaddiction
Why is this in horror, anyway?

BackFire
Because the film fits into the horror genre, kinda.

zombieman
Didn't like it myself, seemed to focus on shock value rather than anything else. Didn't even manage to watch til the end.

WindDancer
It fits both a Horror and a Yakuza movie. Great movie, the manga is pretty okay, rare to find, but is worth reading it.

MildPossession
I meant the anime feature film.

Johnlindsey289
I own it on DVD!

Great movie with gore, good acting and good storyline. I think it's a perfect movie for fans of "Riki-Oh The Story of Ricky", " Battle Royale" and " Versus".

WindDancer
^Yup! Those are destine to be classics! yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.