differnt ways to scare the shit out of ur friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
here is what we did to one of our buddies yesterday in a car ok it was four of my friends including me so four people in the car and i was in the front my buddy charlie driving and chris and migs in the bak and chris is sleeping so we all put a smile on our face and then charlie goes 1 2 3 and we all screamed and he swevered the car from left to right chris wakes up scared half to death thinking that wwe where going to get in a accident laughing out loud it was the best well for us ne way

Baylin
I like scaring my passengers by going through gaps that I know I can get through but they wouldn't dare...

DeNiro
i take alot of risks my friends would never dream of and i mean they arent even that bad they just r new to driving

Baylin
Yeah well I drive big vehicles for my work so I'm used to going through tight gaps, I just happen to do it rather fast.... evil face

DeNiro
laughing out loud my driving instructor at my driving school said he has never had a kid drive as fast as i do through parking lots and he said the sad thing is that im a very good driver i just dont care about ne one else it is always my turn he said stick out tongue im like damn straight

BondJamesBond

DeNiro
bummer for them

BondJamesBond
Just reminded me of you first post up there wink

Shadowskill
DeNiro you stole that move off that movie Out Cold didn't you?

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud

KidRock
haha thats hilarious DeNiro good stuff man lol

slayer
Good job De!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.