Anyone seen "Ichi the Killer"?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shellbellringin
I heard it was sicker than sick, which makes me scared to watch, yet curious to see.

Keyser Soze
Yeah i have seen Ichi, and i really think the Japanese make some really weird movies, cause its only about killing, and to hurt people in a cruel ****ed up way.... But if u have the stomach for it, u should see it... good luck

Kes
Moving to Horror movies.
(BF this movie is considered Action / Crime / Horror / Comedy / Adult if you think it does not belong there send it to Movie Discussion, ok?! wink)
moving--moved

Dario Argento
great movie! I am looking forward to the Blue Undergound release.

Dario Argento
sorry, not blue underground but media blasters

BABOON
i have seen Ichi The Killer and although the cool thing to do would be to pretend that it was really good im not going to do that. it was mildly amusing when there was tons of gore but besides that this movie lasts fo waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo long. i'd give it a C-...if this movie were cut down to a tolerable length with all the boring crap cut out it's be much better.

Micheal_Myers
Sounds good....I am a big fan of Japanese anime and other japanese stuff!So a japanese murder movie with very gory kill scenes sounds awesome to me...Now....to see if I can get my hands on it....hmmm...-head scratch-...

Type0
ichi is a cool dude of a character, the two slits down his ckecks with piercings are awesome. Btw theres also an animated series out there, pretty hard to get yor hands on tho. smile

tabby999
yeah, there was a post about this ages ago, i saw it a fair while ago now, its ok, nothing brilliant though. i thought it was kinda weak that the guy killed that chick after she gave him a blowjob. and when he cuts his tounge off is painful

Type0
why the hell is in the horror movie section, it isnt a horror movie. Its a yakuza, seedy crime/ action flick smile . Just thought id let you know n also put a dancing dude Happy Dance stick out tongue

BackFire
I just rented the media blasters version and I must say that I wasn't impressed. The gore scenes were really good and well done, but the rest was boring and I just didn't care about what was going on, I actually fell asleep a few times.

I just rented another movie from the same director called 'Audition', seems a bit more coherent.

tabby999
and the guy with the two slits in his cheeks isn't ichi

Dagons Blade
Seen it, and totally agree-this was one messed up film. I saw alot of Japanese horror films, and next to Audition, this has to be one of the meanest flicks I've seen. Ichi is beyond nasty...

zombieman
Ichi is a fantastic film, another example of how all of the original ideas for horror movies comre from now asia.

kineapig

kineapig

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.