The texas chainsaw massacre

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pirate_Girly
It was a good movie but i dont understand something. Thomas Hewitt isnt really real, he was based on all these horror moves and a guy named Ed Gein...well..on the movie people say that was ACTUAL footage of Leatherface back in the 70's when he killed those two reporters that were in the basement examining all that crap..well it makes no sense cause if Leatherface isnt really real *just based on Ed Gein* how was that real footage of him then?
Also 2 more questions. What about the House where all the stuff happened, the cannibal family. Is that house real and if it is whats it based on and are the people still living there?
2. I read a docoment on Ed Gein explaining all the stuff and it says he was caught. But i heard Leatherface was never caught, or the family. So was he never caught or is he in jail or dead?
I may just be stupid but id really like some answers.

Espantada20
Leatherface isn't real.You just said it.He's based on Ed Gein.

Pirate_Girly
yes but i dont understand, how could that footage of leatherface be real? it sure as Hell wasnt ed gein

Espantada20
It wasn't real.

slayer
it wasn't real Ed Gein only killed 1 person 4 his furniture not 33 like leatherface.

BackFire
It isn't real, leatherface isn't real. The footage at teh end was fabricated for the movie, they simply lied and said it was real.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.