Toad pics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gambit88
i didn't find a forum of him and he's always been a fav of mine so anybody got any good pics. that means everything evo, comics, movies, oh and especially ultimate xmen comics.

kohl
here.

kohl
again.

SlayerChick1188
here ya go big grin big grin big grin

for anyone who cares here's the quote that goes with this pic:

"Look, I'm Pee-ye-tro " (stress the syllables)

Paola
laughing out loud
he always makes me laugh
every ep he's in, every scene he gets is always funny!!!

bester
toad's power is some kinda disgusting!!! especially on what he did to jean grey on x-men's first movie

stormsgreat
i don't like toad but i guess he can be really funny somtimes

Elektrik_Storm
not really a fan of him, myself

WinkyBells
Evo Toad is the man! I love him, he's just so cuddly. laughing Maybe I'm weird, but I DON'T CARE!!!!!! TODDLES ALL THE WAY! I would post my pics (I've got so many...) but it won't let me do that yet! If anyone wants them, just email me at [email protected] and I'll send you some!

Korhend
I'm a bick fan of evolution toad, only if they could be fair and let him fight like in the movie, but kicking and hillarious

WinkyBells
Go Korhend! Evo Toad rocks my socks right off! I think they should have more episodes with him...and LET HIM GET THE GIRL!!!! *goes off to yell at script writers*

Siban
I love Evo Toad too! They should have had him in season 4 more cause he is so hilarious and cute. They should definitely let him get the girl. If not Wanda, then at least somebody. I still hope it is Wanda though. No other guy would love her like Todd.

MadKowDZs
Go down by a stream, your bound to find some toads there just take a camera with you.

Mirage
I loved Toad in the movie. He was funny.
"Don't you people EVER die!?"
http://members.tripod.com/x-men-movie/scene51.jpg

Korhend
he kicked serious ass in the movie, anyone ever play x-men mutant academy?

Paola
What does Toad says on that game???.... I have an idea but I'm not sure...

GambitEVOFan1
I love ur sig siban!!

Aw i love toad hes so funny!!it so cute how he likes wanda!

Korhend
he doesn't say much but hes the coolest fighter in the game big grin

WinkyBells
Here are a couple Toad pics I drew. Here's the first.

WinkyBells
Second one! PRAISE ME!!!! Lol

Aqua
i like the 2nd 1

Siban
Those are really cute WinkyBells. big grin

Look! Toad's taking a bath! happy

DezW
cuuute!

here is one too

Sesy Allerdyce
Siban, it's sooo cute!!

WinkyBells
Thanks Siban! But I have to say, your's is a helluva lot cuter than mine...SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *hugs the adorable wet Todd*

Nirah
Does anyone have pics of Toad in the movie???
They SSSOOO should NOT have killed him! He was awesome!
"Weren't you supposed to bring someone back with you?" He's eyes look huge through those goggles!

BarmyBrummie
I don't think he's dead

SK88728
i dont think so either, plus he is one of my favorit characters, so i hope not. but i can really see him coming back too.

WinkyBells
Yeah, Nirah. I heard a rumor (RUMOR, mind you) that the producers are gonna bring back Morty for X3. I really hope it's true because movie Toad was one kickass guy.

CoNfUsEdBaBeEx
Testing...

Vampiree
winky... i know ye're here somewhre!!! don't hide! i've brought some welcome back presents!!!

Vampiree
well... winkybells is obviously not here... and she promised to come back *sob sob* i'll keep the rest of idgiebay arts for later...

Sesy Allerdyce
some pic

Sesy Allerdyce
movie todd looks so cool

Vampiree
whoa.... blink scary...

Sesy Allerdyce
eek!

Sesy Allerdyce
this is cool

Vampiree
eek!

Sesy Allerdyce
laughing omg... its soooo awful.....

Vampiree
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

DezW
Sesy and Todd are sitting on a tree... http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/whistling.gif

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah, and sesy plunks todd...

DezW
no Sesy kisses Todd evil face

Sesy Allerdyce
no, she doesn't kiss him!!!! eer... so, i don't kiss todd!!

Vampiree
yes ye do!!! come on big grin we all know ye love toad big grin

WinkyBells
VAMPIRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!! Sorry everybody. I've had a rough time of it lately. But I'm back now! Praise me! PRAISE ME!!!!!! bunny

Sesy Allerdyce
heh, welcome back winky ^_^

Vampiree
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! SHE'S BACK!!!!!! hehehehe gotta post more toad arts now big grin

Vampiree
falalalallalaa the toad and the witch big grin god, i LOVE idgiebay!!!

Vampiree
THIS ART IS JUST awesome big grin the pure awesomeness big grin toad as beetlejuice laughing out loud

Vampiree
like, EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DezW
WB Winky! big grin big grin

Vampiree
LOL!!!!!!!! eddy as toad!!!!! this ROCKS!!!!!

http://www.deviantart.com/view/3570005/

Aqua
me got some toad from x-men
http://www.jenshome.com/toad1.jpg
and the tounge
http://www.jenshome.com/images/11.jpg

Vampiree
tongue.......... eewwwwwwwwwwww

Aqua
kooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oool

WinkyBells
Movie Toad was so hot... And he was British! Love the accent!

Sesy Allerdyce
O.o; i thought he has australian accent -_-;

WinkyBells
Lol. I only know b/c I read that the actor is British and, in the comics, Toad is from Britain too. So it's all good, Sesy! bunny

Austinzilla
everyone remembers Toad from X-Men 1 right? well he kinda looked like this -> evil face

anyways i knew this but i know alot of people who didnt, the guy who played Toad also played Darth Maul his name was Ray Park

Iceman22
Your Point?
Don't say you started a new thread just to say that?
That want me wanna
blowup

eleveninches
yes I knew.

flavinho
well, the guy is new, so WELCOME!!!! ahem, now, plz talk about toad or any other X-men character in the Right thread for that, don create a new one wink I think someone shifty will tell ya the right thread...

Austinzilla
flavinho i was bored so i created a new thread...big deal...excuse me if i found it interesting...just like how Mark Hamill was the original Luke Skywalker and did the voice of the Joker in the original batman cartoon...i felt like saying that Toad and Darth Maul are the same person

the mods can close it for all i care

flavinho
ok...confused

Kes
Yeh, he even does his trade mark movenment with the stick that hold the elevator doors open.

But what do you mean by "just like how Mark Hamill was the original Luke Skywalker"? Mark Hamill is Luke Skywalker.

Austinzilla
and Mark Hamill does the voice of the Hobgoblin in the 90's Spider-Man Cartoon

Austinzilla
same difference...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.