Spandex Uniforms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadKowDZs
I'm not sure this is the best material for superheroes. That's is why the movies outfits are far superior.

Thank You, Have a nice day.

MadKowDZs

kohl
i think the spandex uniforms looked different. the movie outfits weren't that unique.

Blind-Enemy
???????????????????
are you joking? do you know how ridiculuos they would look in spandex?
but, heyyyyy, the new cosumes are great

LipiDSama
Spandex is far superior to the uniforms on the movies, however, I dont see anybody in the movies who could wear thsi far superier clothing without getting the audience sick to there stomach, all but lil miss Holie Berry or Patrick Stewert... growl wink

Mo' Cap'itaunt
~Q

Nightmare
I think that it is a good idea not have the spandex uniforms but I do agree that they should be more unique. I think Storms is the only unique X-men costume. The rest are just the same leather suits! sad

Kes
*dreams of Hugh Jackman in Spandex* big grin

Yeh Storm has a cool cape. I think she's the only 1 who can get away with that thou. If she would just fly a bit more confused

Nightmare
Yeah, her powers were not showed enough sad There needs to be more flashy lights and longer use, not just a quick bolt of lightning on some mouldy guys tongue.

Kes
Yeh. She did have the tornado scene in X2 thou. That was ace.

Hegemon875
How do you know they wore spandex in the comics? it could have been some specially developed material.

Kes
I think MadKowDZs said Spandex cos of what Cyclopse says in the movie.

MadKowDZs
Actually I was not thinking of Cyclops' quote in the movie. However, that is an interesting point you make there... maybe it was subconscience.

Elektrik_Storm
spandex uniforms sound quite cool except for the chaffing ...

gambit88
in the final scene in x2 when they visit the president i thought it was kinda stupid that storm gave a little light show with the lightning and stuff

BidMyBlood2Run
"What would u prefer, yellow spandex?" ~ Cyclopse, X Men the movie

Hegemon875
Actually I would prefer they wore something like Toby Maguire wore in spiderman, not sure if thats spandex.

Blind-Enemy
no thats not spandex

Blind-Enemy

G.P
In the 'making of' programme of the first film (on the DVD), you can see a scene shot with Spandex. A man who wears Wolverine's yellow costume (I can't tell who it is precisely) starts with saying Cyclops' line in the corridor of the mansion (when Jean uses Cerebro) and then...
"Jean ? , Jean !!....You saucy wench !"

That looks ridiculous...( the costume I mean) but it's hilarious

I think the leather costumes fit more for the movie (but less serious ones fit for the comics). The comics and the movie are two distinct universe, so I'm happy with this situation, actually.

Kes
She's cooking up a storm...so lightning is cool. Also gets the presidents attention. I liked it.

gambit88
yea i guess so but i thought in the comics there uniforms were made out of unstable molecules at least that's what the prof says when storm and nightcrawler and collosus get theirs

Mystique
i like your sig hegemon

SlayerChick1188
yay i know hegemon has got great sigs... big grin big grin big grin

Hegemon875
Hey thanks. But guess what..............I could have made mine and many others better. I just figured out that the attachment limit is 250 KB not 25 KB which is what I thought embarrasment

Kes
Topic ppl wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.