I just got a copy of Episode 2 Preview... is it fake?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Swinny
I'm new to this forum... but I'm a huge star wars fan....

I just got a copy of what is supposedly a preview trailer for Episode 2.

Does anyone know if this is for real... or a fake???

It starts out obviously on Tatooine, flying over the desert sands with the two suns just above the horizon.

In the style of Ep1 trailers... text displays "Every general leads in battle..." and cuts to Ewen McGregor (without a beard)

Text then displays "Every queen discovers her destiny..." and cuts to Natalie Portman.

Text then displays "Every boy becomes a man..." and cuts to Hayden Christensson.

It then cuts to hundreds of jedis running in a battle with light sabres drawn... and then to a chick jedi!!!

Then to R2D2 and C3PO... then Jimmy Smits... flying off Naboo...

Then to Coruscant... showing Gabriel Byrne and Hayden Christensson.

Then back to Tatooine... showing Jabba Palace... with Jar Jar (damn it!!!)

I then finishes showing cuts from light sabre battles with Ewen... then a space battle... a whole lot of Boba Fett look alikes... Fetts Slave-1 flying through space... and then Christopher Walken (with spooky looking eyes).

And then finally... Hayden Christensson crying out "Nooooooo!!!!"... and a glimpse of Samual L Jackson...

The title a the end does not include the announced title "Attack of the Clones"... just Star Wars Episode II.

It's about 5 mb...

Thanks.

Ratcat
Yep, it IS a fake. Walken isn't even in the movie.

If you head over to http://TheForce.Net and have a look in their Fan Theater section you will find 2 or 3 different trialers, all produced by fans.

Whilst they are all very good, they are most certainly fakes.

Dim
Yeah..it was all over the news about a year ago..it was even on CNN Headline News..

darth fester
is Gabriel Byrne in the movie i dont think he is but i might be wrong

Anikan
It's a fake. I saw it. the clips of Hayden are actually taken from the TV series "Higher Ground" where he is sitting crying in the white wife-beater shirt; that was from the episode "Seductions" also Byrne is NOT in Ep 2. Ditto for Chris Walken.

sand person no. 10
the braveheart scene is very classy though big grin

King Jedi
So were the Walken scenes. I really wish he was in AOTC.

Ratcat
TF.N have some other fan made trailers, much superior in quality to the 1st one.

Check them out at http://theforce.net/theater/trailers/index.shtml

LanceWindu
Most definatly a fake. The real trailers won't be around for a few more months.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.