Luke and Leia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LaurenE147
I've always wondered if Luke and Leia ever had a romantic relationship between movies before they found out they were brother and sisiter. I know that Luke had a little crush on Leia, but I've always wondered if there was something more. I mean, there were those kisses. What do y'all think?

yerssot
Don't think that,
There is nothing between ANH and ESB, proof: watch ESB they aren't kissing every 5 sec

There is nothing between ESB and ROTJ, proof: watch ROTJ they aren't kissing every 5 sec

King Jedi
eeewww! laughing out loud I don't like to be reminded that he kissed his sister.

sand person no. 10
i suspect that between anh and esb there may have been some flirting but as soon as luke contatced leia at the end of esb any attraction ended, saying that i could never work out why luke turned to Leia, why not chewie or Yoda? Its not as though Luke and Leia spend lots of scenes together

ToMacco
Dude, if my sister was princess Leia I'd hit on her! So would all of you. Hmm, maybe not. Sorry. My bad

yerssot
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
If your sister were princess Leia, that would make you Luke Skywalker eek! eek! eek! eek!

yerssot
Making earth tatooine?

ToMacco
My first name is Luke! And how do you know I'm not on Tatooine? Oh wait, I already told you I'm in Minnesota. . . DAMN!!!

ToMacco
And another thing, as long as I'm on the subject.

I was tormented growing up with the name Luke.

"Luke! I am your father!" Yeah, that's funny, jackass. I havn't heard that one before! mad mad

I need a cooler name, like, like. . . like Brutus. big grin

jedi212guy
You really want to be called Brutus?

yerssot
like in brutus the wimp?

ToMacco
No no

like Brutus in Julious Ceasar!

yerssot
ah! the backstabbing low-hanging motherboy!

ToMacco
OK FINE, DAMNIT!

I'm glad my name is Luke! Are you happy?

Actually, it's a pretty lucky thing my name is Luke, because that's what everybody calls me! big grin

yerssot
Like in Luke the cry-boy

ToMacco
What's that from? I've never heard that, or are you trying to tease me? confused

yerssot
just saying the truth...

King Jedi
No. You're trying to act tough and you just sound ignorant. evil face

yerssot
ignorant is my middle name wink
and everyone has an opinion about cry-boy big grin

Gundark
I don't think Luke & Leia's relationship went beyond "the kiss" at all...Han & Leia barely had time for a relationship, so I doubt Luke & Leia would have either.

I think Luke is a totally cool name to have ToMac.....I mean the SW reference is hard to get away from, but I want to name our next labrador Luke. Now, don't take offense, I don't have any kids.....but they're great dogs !!!!!!

yerssot
laughing out loud

ToMacco
He said don't take offense, yerssot.

You better wipe that smile off your face, or I'll have Bush send a missile your way! evil face

Ushgarak
A cruise missile at Belgium? The missile probably costs more...

(Advance apologies, yerssot_

yerssot
I'm confused here! I thought that Gundy was a woman!!!!!!

Two things for that missile: for the target; first get UP-TO-DATE charts and second: aiming at Belgium? Hope you don't hit Paris on the way there

Ratcat
OK, is this going anywhere near the topic or not?

yerssot
very on-topic! there was no relationship between them!

Gundark
Yes, yerssot, I'm a woman. I think ToMac assumed from my deceptive name that I was a guy.

I would also like to point out that I DID post ON TOPIC. roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I knew it!
And I posted also on topic

ToMacco
oops! Sorry Gundark wink

King Jedi
What was the topic anyway? Did Luke and Leia get it on between ANH and ESB?

Ushgarak
Yes indeed. Anyone else have any input on that?

King Jedi
No. They didn't.

Ushgarak
Yeah. I think that's the general opinion, so long as you stay away from Splinter of the Mind's Eye (easy enough).

ToMacco
yuck

yerssot
what I see in ESB is that Han and Leia are almost a couple in the beginning so between ANH and ESB they were the main picture and not Luke and Leia

ToMacco
No one slept with their sibling! mad

Kris Leia
Well, Leia and Luke were Hot and Heavy back in the 70s. Between ANH and ESB So they were together in Expanded Universe and Did more than flirting. Han only came into the picture as "The Other Guy" Leia was not interested in him. Leia and Luke would have been the "Better Couple" But sadly they Became Releated. What might have been!

queeq
Wow... this thread is old. Are you an archaeologist, Kris?

Kris Leia
NO! But Even Newer Threads have FanFiction If Leia and Luke they even Got Married! I am just shocked that George picked Leia to be His Sister. Mara was the original choice to be Luke's sister and Leia would have been his Wife, Instead of Mara

darthmaul1
Wow a thread that hasn't been touched for 11 years!!!!!
jebus!!

queeq
Originally posted by Kris Leia
NO! But Even Newer Threads have FanFiction If Leia and Luke they even Got Married! I am just shocked that George picked Leia to be His Sister. Mara was the original choice to be Luke's sister and Leia would have been his Wife, Instead of Mara

Did Mara exist at all at the time of ROTJ????

Originally Luke would go in search of his sister after the trilogy. But Lucas decided to take a short cut.

Kris Leia
queeq is correct. Luke would have told Leia about Mara (sister). Originally. So, it is not at all impossible for fanfiction to be constant. They would have searched for Mara. She wasn't in ROJ but would have been mentioned.

queeq
What I got from the plot development at the time of ESB, Luke would hear he has a sister and would go ins search for her. As far as I know, the name MARA was never mentioned until much later in the EU.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by KJ
eeewww! laughing out loud I don't like to be reminded that he kissed his sister.

yeah thats the main reason I hate Return of the Jedi.Luke and Leia becoming brothers and sisters just ruined the whole thing for me.I try to pretend Jedi never happend.the first 30 minutes of it is good but after that it just goes downhill.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by queeq
Wow... this thread is old. Are you an archaeologist, Kris?

Yeah you aint kidding.I looked at the first page and noticed that many posters like yersot who posted on here are long gone and that this was a thread made over ten years ago. eek! That being said,I wonder why Kris resurrected this old dead thread. well since it has been,any ahcnce you can find that pic where it shows Luke and Leia having a passionate kiss with each other in the hallways that was supprssed from us all these years because it got deleted by lucas and never made it into the film?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.