Phoe's Harry Potter Game- A HISTORY OF MAGIC (Gumf archive)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I will not be playing a major character - i am a head of House and my other character is the Herbology Teacher, but I am not making a big role, cos I need to watch over the RPG more than take a large part. I need volunteers for teachers, and you will have to be COMMITTED players, cos it is never known when the teachers will be needed.

tigereyes456
well if i can play two characters i'll play a teacher umm potions or something along those lines!

silversaber
Well, my character is not exactly a teacher. She was sent from the Ministry, being an Auror, to help the new headmistress and to keep watch overthe school and some specific students.
*cough, Harry, cough, Ron, Hermione,cough some of the other students being played by RPers, cough*
Sorry I am in some serious need of a cough drop. Lemon if you have it.

tigereyes456
well can we play tow characters?

airangel429
I can play two and I can teach Transfiguration.

CandyKoRn
If everyone has 2 characters and everyone has a teacher character, I don't think it'll work some how....

Beci
i would volunteer for DADA teacher but i would rather play one of the students that silversaber has been sent to watch!

Phoenix
You CAN play two characters, but you have to make a choice. Either you are one character that has a key role, or two minor characters. Too make things simpler, maybe I should say just the five leaders play teachers, unless you own character already made is a teacher.

tigereyes456
k main role and her name is li

airangel429
I can use my character as a teacher.........and say that she left the school that she was headmistress of to teach Transfiguration........and that we could assume....Prof. McConnagol is the new headmistress and Dumbledore is gone........??

let me know.........

Phoenix
Ok...

for my teachers, it is Head of House, Edele Longbottom, Neville's Aunt, head of HufflePuff, Herbology teacher. Other charcter is a Half Human Half Elf who teches Care of Magical Cretures.

airangel429
Ok...my Transfiguration teacher is Erianthia Nyx. She is about 5'4. She has dark brown wispy hair that flips out and stops just below the middle of her neck. She has blonde and pink highlights in her hair. She has deep chocolate eyes. **SHE IS NOT A HEAD OF HOUSE**

She's quite clumsy. She's laid back. She expects her students to be in class on time ALWAYS. She is not an animagi, but is in training to be a metamorphagus...but she is really struggling with it. (kinsa like neville in potions..) big grin

airangel429
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

THIS IS YOUR THREAD TO TALK ABOUT HOUSE EVENTS AND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. big grin

**The headmistress enters the dormitory followed by the gryffindor students.**

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Gryffindor Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is FIZZING WHIZBEES! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

"I expect everyone to have fun but follow the rules, there will be NO gentlemen in the ladies dormitory quarters AND there will also be NO ladies in the gentlemen's dormitory quarters."

"I hope you all have a great year!"

**The headmistress leaves the dormitory**

airangel429
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE RAVENCLAW HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

THIS IS YOUR THREAD TO TALK ABOUT HOUSE EVENTS AND TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER. big grin

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Ravenclaw Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is SHMARTIES! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

"I expect everyone to have fun but follow the rules, there will be NO gentlemen in the ladies dormitory quarters AND there will also be NO ladies in the gentlemen's dormitory quarters."

airangel429
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE HUFFLEPUFF HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Hufflepuff Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is ICICLE POPS! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

airangel429
NOTE: THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO WERE SORTED INTO THE SLYTHERIN HOUSE. YOU WOULD HAVE FOUND OUT WHICH HOUSE YOU WERE SORTED INTO BY EITHER PHOENIX OR IT'S MAGIC.

Lady Mykyra Frost: "Slytherin Students! WELCOME!"

"The password is ARMAGEDDON! Do not forget it, this will get you into your dormitory for the rest of the year."

FallingBlue
Will's eyes followed the Headmistress as she left, with a shrug he moved towards his favorite couch and flopped down. He had spent so much time in this dormitory over the past 6 years, he really did love it here. Of course, he loved all of Hogwarts, the school was a second home to him, except for Snape's dungeon, that place, and it's resident, disturbed him greatly. He watched the fire dance amongst it's stone cage and smiled, feeling it's warmth through his entire body.

Tela<3sHaldir
**Is the only ravenclaw**
"It's so quiet I can hear my heart beat." Sonia says looking around. "Dag, must find others!"

Fallin Angel
Aerie walked in and looked around ' still as i remeber it ' she thought with a smile , she walked to the window and sat down , she enjoys the view of the outside

FallingBlue
Will arched his back on the couch so that he could look back at Aerie, smiling he rolled to his feet, "Hey Aerie, you have a good summer away from school?" he asked, taking a seat across from her.

Fallin Angel
Aerie turned to looked at him then smiled sweetly " yes, i had a good time , what about u " , she wasn't used to talking to people since she didn't know many and didn't have many friends

FallingBlue
Will looked out the window at the school with a smile, "I had a good time, my parents and I visited America, I was born there, how about you? were you born here in Eurpoe?" he asked, still glancing out the window

Fallin Angel
Aerie looked down and shook her head " well , not exactly , i was really born in Japan but after I turned 1 , my family took me to England and raised me there "

FallingBlue
"Oh, that's cool, I hear Japan is awesome, I lived in America till I was ten and we moved here, are both byour parents wizards? If youd otn mind me asking of course." Will asked

Fallin Angel
Aerie looked up and smiled " no, i don't mind , well , my father is a wizard but my mother is human "

FallingBlue
"Your mom's a Muggle eh? that's cool, both my parents are wizards, but they arn't all pure blood pride like the Malfoys." he stated, still looking down at the school with a smile.

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed when she the name Malfoy , it remined her of Draco , she then smiled " well thats ok , u come from a good family"

FallingBlue
Will noticed her blush when he mentioned the Malfoys and chuckled, "Like Draco eh? Heh, I find him a slime on this school to tell you the truth, dont see what anyone likes in that guy"

Fallin Angel
Aerie giggled " well , i think there's more to him then what he seems , something deep inside , but i know i must sould stupid " she joined will too look outside the window

FallingBlue
"Something deeper? I doubt that...I think it just runs in his blood, look a this family, not one of them is considered a decent person, 'least not in my book." he said, turning to her as he sat on the window sill, "What about Harry? What do you think of him?"

FallingBlue
((woops, sorry, hit quote instead of edit...))

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled " well , whats there to say about him , he's kind , smart, brave , cute " she blushed after she said cute " anyways , who are u into"

FallingBlue
"Me?" Will asked, shocked, he wasn't used to people asking about him, "To tell you the truth, I dont really find anyone here all that great, not in a relationship anyway, of course, I haven't met the whole school so who knows, maybe there's someone out there for me, as for my postion on Harry, I think he's done the school a number of great services, but I'm rather tired of listening to hype about his wonderful deeds when there are others out there doing amazing things aswell."

Fallin Angel
"well , i guess your right " , she said " and i'm sure you'll find someone " she smiled at him " u just have too look "

FallingBlue
Will leaned against the window, returning his gaze to the school grounds, "Yah I guess you're probably right about that, seens as it's what everyone always tell me," he said, shuckling as he looked at her with a smile, "Hey, wha'ts your favorite subject so far, out of the years you've been here?"

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled back " well so far , i like DADA and transfiguration , what about u " Aerie put her hand down but it accidently went on Will's , she quickly pulled it back with a blush " sorry"

FallingBlue
Will looked down at his ahnd and smiled, then looked up at her, "Don't worry about it, I like Charms and DADA so far, that and Care of Magical Creatures" he said, scanning her eyes

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed a little , she noticed him scanning her eyes " well, thats good , who's your favorite teacher "

FallingBlue
"Well i dont know about this year, but you reme,ber about three years back, Professor Lupin? I liked him alot, but as all DADA teachers he moved along at the end of the year," Will said with a chuckle

Fallin Angel
Aerie looked down " yea , he was one of my favorites .... well until he lost his memories "

FallingBlue
Will chuckled, "Wrong DADA teacher, that was Lockhearte, but it's ok, we get enough of them, I can see how you would get thme mixed up," he said with a wink

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed then smiled " yea , we had so many " , she wondered if he was flirting with her

FallingBlue
Will returned to looking at the grounds, "Man, I missed it here...my parents live in the city, so I'm not aloud to mess around with anything, too many Muggles, what about you? Do you have alot of contact with the wizarding world when you're out of school?"

Fallin Angel
"no much , my parents sometimes want me to keep a low profile " she said while watching 2 kids running around outside

FallingBlue
Will smiled at the two kids, first years getting into mischeif, "I remember back then, when I ahd first come to Hogwarts, it was the most amazing thing I could imagine, my parents always tried to raise me as if I was a Muggle, just so that I woudln't grow up to abuse my abilites yah know?" he said, turning back to her, "Course that failed miserably" he smiled cunningly at ehr

Fallin Angel
Aerie giggled " i know what u mean , my mother didn't really want me to be a magic user but my father confinced her " she smiled at him sweetly

FallingBlue
Will returned the smile, "Yah, I got into loads of trouble when I first came here, pulled so many pranks on the teachers it made my head spin, and often there's too," he laughed, "But in more resent years I'm sadly starting to grow up, move past childish pranks and use my abilities for good, but I still like a prank now and then." He scanned her eyes again, smiling warmly at her with confidence.

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed as she looked down " yea , i think i remeber how u used to always pull those pranks , u always made me laugh"

FallingBlue
Will chuckled, "Well then my work was not for loss, I always loved to make people laugh.." he said, looking back out the window, the two first years had left, probably off committing mischeif, "Now I have more of a love for flying...and the arts, but mostly flying," he said with another slight chuckle," Hope to be a Keeper on a Quidditch team some day after school."

Fallin Angel
"well , i hope u make it , i too might be tring out for quidditch"

FallingBlue
"Really? That's awesome" he said with a smile, "Always loved a woman who knew her way around the field."

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed but then smiled " well , thats good too know " she chuckled " she moved her hair out of her face

FallingBlue
Wil smiled at her warmly, looking into her eyes, but then looked down, a slight look of confusion on his face, "Uh..so, um, what's your favorite team?"

Fallin Angel
Aerie noticed the look of confusion on his face and wondered y he was confused " well , i don't really have a favorite but i like them all , what about u "

FallingBlue
"I like the Tornados, I've been a Tornado fan forever it seems," he said, smiling at her, "Umm...Aerie...do, you..do, you like me?" he asked, his voice seemingly choked

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed bright red and looked up at him " Will..... I..... " she couldn't get the words out, she didn't know what to say

airangel429
**I WAS READING THIS...ITS GOOD...HOWEVER.....RON, HERMOINE, HARRY AND DRACO ARE NOT IN SCHOOL ANYMORE....... PHOE STATED THIS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD SAYING THAT NO ONE COULD PLAY THEM B/C THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE AFTER LORD V. IS GONE!!!** HOWEVER....GINNY AND LUNA WILL STILL BE HERE!! big grin**
(PHOE/MAGIC CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG...)

(Continue)

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia sits on couch doing wordsearch puzzles. She looked up at the clock and then back down at the book. "Need more students."

FallingBlue
((lol, sorry airangel, well, we'll just say, what DID you think of them))

FallingBlue
Will blushed, looking at the ground, "Ya..sorry" he said, getting up from the window seat and walking to the couch

Fallin Angel
Aerie looked up at him " Will... its just.. i don't know what to say to that , it was just so sudden " Aerie said with a blush

FallingBlue
"Yah, don't worry about it Aerie.." he said, sitting on the couch and looking at the fire again.

Fallin Angel
Aerie frowned ' i hope i didn't hurt his feelings ' she thought , she then got up and sat next to him " are u sure"

FallingBlue
"Yah, I'm fine, don't worry about it" he said, flashing her a fake smile

Fallin Angel
Aerie has been around him long enough to know where he's smiling for real or not " listing , just give me till tommarow and ill give u my answer " she put a hand on his shoulder

FallingBlue
Will smiled down at her hand calmly, "Alright Aerie, I'll be waiting" he said, smiling at ehr

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled back , she leaned forward and was about to kiss him but then stopped and pulled back with a blush, she looked at the flames

FallingBlue
Will blushed, looking slightly sad that she had pulled back, but looked over at the flames, "It's amazing..how nature can produce it's own magic.."

Fallin Angel
Aerie nodded " yes , ..... its sometimes beautiful " she watched the flames dance

FallingBlue
Will smiled at her, "Yes...it reminds me of you..." he said, not realizing he had let it slip

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed even more "what did u say... "

silversaber
airangel, didn't Tonks say you can't BECOME a Metamorphmagus, but that you are born with it? No offense of course.

silversaber
(I'm reading this and I love you two. You guys are amazing. Keep it up))

FallingBlue
(thnx silver ^_^ we try)

Will looked at her, raising a brow, "Hmm? I didnt say anything..." he turned his gaze back to the fire with a smile of admiration.

Fallin Angel
~thanks~
Aerie smiled then looked down , she leaned her head on his shoulder while looking at the fire

FallingBlue
Will smiled, resting his head atop hers as he joined her in gazing at the fire. Deep down he suddenly felt as if he were the happiest man alive, he had been so alone before, but when Aerie was around, he suddenly felt, complete.

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled ' maybe i am in love with him ' she said in her mind , she closed her eyes and put her hand on his

FallingBlue
Will wrapped his fingers around Aerie's hand, still admiring the fire as he thought "Could it be, that..I really love her? I..think so.."

Fallin Angel
"i do love u " she wispered , she blushed after , she hoped he didn't hear her

FallingBlue
Will could barily hear her, he was so lost in his own sense of completion, his own inner happiness that all he could sense was her warm body against his and the sound of the crackling fire. He looked down at her with a warm smile.

Fallin Angel
Aerie looked up at him then blushed cause he was looking at her , but she smiled at him " i think i know what my answer is "

FallingBlue
"You do?" Will asked, his eyes beaming with hope and joy as helooked into her eys lovingly

Fallin Angel
Aerie stood up and looked into his eyes " i do love u " she slowly leaned forward

FallingBlue
Will's eyes widen and then closed as he pulled her against him, kissing her lips passionatly. He thought of all the things he had done in his life, all the pranks and jokes and suddenly realized that none of those things compared to kissing the one he loved.

Fallin Angel
Aerie leaned into the kiss , she didn't care about nothing in the world except for him

FallingBlue
Will smiled, breaking the kiss gently, "I love you Aerie..." he said in a dazed, loving voice

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled while looking down , she then looked back up at him and hugged him gently

FallingBlue
Will wrapped his arms around her, kissing her cheek gently, closing his eyes and resting his head on her shoulder, stroking her hair

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled , she had a tear go down her cheek ' he is the one for me ' she though in her head

FallingBlue
Will smiled back, wiping the tear from her cheek, laying back on the couch, giving her room to lay with him as he watched the fire die down.

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled as she put an arm around him , she wondered if any of the others students will spot them

FallingBlue
Will was thinking the same as his new love and looked towards the split stairways, one leading to the boys' dorm and the other to the girls'. He smirked and put his arms around her, laying his head back down, if they saw them it wouldn't matter, the other students would know how much they loved each other by tomorrow anyway.

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled and snuggled close to him , she wondered how long he has liked her

FallingBlue
Will stroked her hair, kissing her forehead. He closed his eyes tiredly, a smile spread across his face, "Goodnight..beautiful///" he whispred into her ear as he slowly fell asleep.

((night ang, im off, had a long night of trick or treating))

Fallin Angel
~night blue~
Aerie slowly fell asleep in his arms , feeling safe and warm

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia decides to brake a vase. she picks the pieces up and throws them away.

airangel429
The great hall is a place for mingling and chatting amongst the houses.

LADY FROST

airangel429
Silversaber......here's your thread to start posting the character pics you have came up with.

FallingBlue
Will yawned, opening his eyes as he stretched his arms, he jumped slightly to see Aerie asleep in his arms, and then smiled at her as he remember the events of the night before. He calmly moved around her, pulling a blanket up over her and kissing her on the cheek. Will smiled at her and then grabbed a book, sitting on the floor infront of the couch, laying back against it as he began to read.

airangel429
**this was all in the COMMON ROOM right? you know you can't break rules to go in the rooms....JUST A REMINDER!** big grin

airangel429
i think...i dunno......maybe that's why she's having so many problems.........ha! she wants to be one....

Phoenix
You CAN learn to be a metamorhmagus, but it is a long involved process, and not many people stick the whiole slog, so your description is very accurate airangel!

Phoenix
*Professor Longbottom steps into the common room*

"Come, come, now, get your luggage sorted out, we've got a busy day tomorrow!"

airangel429
YAY! big grin I figured a transfiguration teacher with a flaw of trying to turn learn something else would be fun! So one day she might come in with a green nose or seomthing b/c of trying to change her hair to green....little things like that! smile

Tela<3sHaldir
Sonia sits at the table and pulls out a book. Opnening the book, she began to read.

Fallin Angel
~don't worry , it was all in the common room~

silversaber
OKay, to everyone in Phoe's Harry Potter Roleplay, I carefully looked at each description and illustrated each Character to how I saw fit. Once I get to my mom's school, I will use her Scanner to PM each of you with your characters. And through the PMs we will converse, and I may have to draw your char over and over until I get it right. Once the two of us agree on a picture, I will post it here so everyone can see what their fellow looks like. But please be patien, because I have to put a lot of time into this.

its_magic
well hello slytherins, front and center know!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its_magic
well i posted in my discripition that i am dada teacher head of slytherins house and deputy headmaster i also have a younger brother who is the flying teacher kenny ryddel

Fallin Angel
Aerie opened her eyes slowly and got up , she then saw Will " good moringing " she smiled at him

FallingBlue
Will returned the smile, "Hey, sleep well?" he put his book down, closing it with a fingertip stuck inside to mark his page as he looked into her eyes.

Fallin Angel
Aerie blushed and smiled " yes , and u "

FallingBlue
"Like an angel" Will said, getting up and yawning, smiling at her, "Hey, wanna do anything while we have the day off?

tigereyes456
" hi everyone." Li said from a corner!

Fallin Angel
Aerie was surprised but smiled " oh , hello"

FallingBlue
Will turned to Li with a smile, "Hello"

tigereyes456
" anythign new I should know about?"Li said smiling in her funy way" I have something to annouce, not that any of you care, or do you?"

FallingBlue
"Of course we'd like to hear, lay it on us" Will siad camlly

tigereyes456
~harry potter is minster now okwink~

" Well this summer i got to meet the minster of magic, Mr.Harry Potter" Li annouce very loudly. " and i got a part time job helping my dad and my great great grandfather it was so much fun."

FallingBlue
~uh, this is phoes RP, NOT yours, you cant say harry's minister unless she agrees, this sint a team thing, she and its magic control it, not us~

"Thats cool.." Will said, "I knew Harry when he was here, pretty cool guy, not really as great as some of the girls seem to pretend, but you know how it goes.."

Fallin Angel
Aerie smiled and listing to them , she was shy to people she doesn't know well

tigereyes456
~ whatever shut up i haev ideas and harry needs to be minster to make them work~
" are you impling that i'm pretending? If you are, I'm not! I might have a kind of ( i'm stupid) attitude but really i'm smart i got 6 owls" Li scremed

FallingBlue
(ok, it will just be changed, i was simply telling you, but if you wanna be a ***** go right ahead)

"Actually I was stating my opinion, and Harry Potter is not an O.W.L. subject, so it wouldn't matter either way.." Will said, his tone irritated

tigereyes456
" well your mean." Li said with an anoyed tone." My great gan-dad was right about you and the rest, none of you can accept that I'm a Dumbledore and you aren't, I'm smart and Everyone knows my name and you aren't! Fine I'm going to find some one who isn't stuck on themselves to my friend."
LI stromed out of there and headed for the great hall.

FallingBlue
Will raised a brow, "I'm stuck up? I was simply stating an opinion...god...what a prissy little brat.." he said to Aerie, an amazed look still spread across his face

tigereyes456
Li turned around just before the protrait.
" Oh my god, i called him a stuck guy, what am I saying. I knew the fact I like him would bug me. I have to go say something."

FallingBlue
Will sat on the couch with his book, skimming through some boring pages, picked on and started to read, patting the couch next to him for Aerie to join him. She did, sitting next to him, laying her head on his shoulder.

tigereyes456
Li cam skipping back and took a seat at the other side of the room watching an owl fly near the window. Then she scremed, pulled the window open and let the owl in.
She opened the letter attched to it's feet and ever so often would grunt or nod!
" I can't believe it."She finally said.

FallingBlue
Will peeked over the top of his book at her, "What is it? Did your great granpa send you more arrogance?" he snapped

tigereyes456
" no! But i did get a letter from my sister in Ireland. She goes to school there not that you would care anyway, it telling me that MY card is ready!"Li stated." not that you be able to know what a card was, but it means I'm legal and can now use&lt; the thing I have&gt;!"

FallingBlue
"..wow..." Will said, returning to his book, " You know, you would be alot more understandable if you would trust in the intelligence of your fellow students, I bet if you gave me an explanation I would understand this whole card thing.."

tigereyes456
" your not allowed to know about it and telling you about it i just broke seventeen rules in the book, so there! Li said and she sat backdown on the chair and watched the owl fly off.

tigereyes456
~idea will and Li should end up getting locked somewhere together and that's when Li tell him she likes him ok. any idea towards this?~

FallingBlue
((well Will and Aerie are already a couple if you read the first four pages, but she can still confess i suppose, im fine with it, but so you know, he will choose Aerie))

Will rolled his eyes, continuing his book, "So, why exactly do you think you are so high and mighty? Cause you're related to Dumbledore, guess what, so is Malfoy, and so are almost all of the Dark Wizards who joined Voldemort, blood doesnt mean anything in this world, it's how you think and how you love, saying you're smart because you have O.W.L.s can only mean so much." he said

tigereyes456
" you relise when there is a moment of silence the conversation is over."Li laughed. " not that you know that. ANd i have more then owls, just to bad you can't know." Li whispered so only she could hear.

tigereyes456
~ i know~

FallingBlue
"I knew the conversation was over, I started a new one... obviously those owls did you very well if you cant understand that..." Will said irritated

tigereyes456
Li didn't say anything instead she just reached inot her bag which was beside the chair and took out a black book with the letters "Summer" on it and began to write something down.

FallingBlue
Will sighed, closing his book, leaning over and putting his head in his forehead, resting his elbows on his knees.

tigereyes456
Li closed the book and looked over towards Will. She thought to herself&lt;&lt; I wish i could tell you and maybe i wouldn't be such a brat toward you, I'm not allowed to get close to any one.&gt;&gt;
" Well, now that I relised what a waste of time you are, I going to say one thing and its , Wait no point and wasting my breath to say it."

FallingBlue
Will growled, standing up, "Look you little brat! I'm sick of your damn attitude! You are not better than anyone! So stop acting so damn high and mighty! Get over yourself already!"

airangel429
Professor Nyx passes through talking to her self. "Not the pink nose again. Why can't I get it right. OOOOH now I have to go see Madam Pudifoot. Once just once I wish my hair would change instead of my nose." Realizing that she isn't alone in the great hall she walks over to the Hufflepuff table while still fidgeting with her nose. "Miss Hubert, my oh my, why are you sitting all alone dear?" Professor Nyx says to Sonia as she sits next to her.

Tela<3sHaldir
eSonia shrugged. "just reading." she said without looking up.

tigereyes456
" I'm not higher then anyone else, That's the thing. God! Te faire voir chez les grec! Why don't you!"Li screamed and she ran out of there and went to the great hall.

tigereyes456
~te faire voir chez les grec= screw you!~

tigereyes456
Li stroms into the great hall all flustered and angry! Li walked over to the grffindor table and took a seat ignoring the fact no one else was evn there but the two at the other end of the room.

Schizo_n_me
"Um, I don't mean to interuppt but, which one of these is the girls dormitory?" asked a girl who had just walked in.

Schizo_n_me
When nobody answered Jenny walked into the left dorm and prayed, if this is the boys dorm, don't let them be nude! It was the girls.

Phoenix
Professor Trianu, the Care of Magical Creatures and a Half Elf, floated into the Great Hall, raising a silver eyebrow at Li's temper.
"Is there a problem?"

Fallin Angel
Aerie didn't like it when people argured , she got up " i'm going to the great hall k , ill cya later " she smiled at will and gave him a kiss on the cheek and left

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>