A PRESENT FOR YOU ALL!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I was laughing my ass off watching Mad TV. When this came on... So I thought I would put it on the net for all my Matrix buddies. Seeing that there isn't any real serious posts lately (just a lot of newb bullshit) and I haven't posted in a while. I am taking the liberty of showing the newbs how to post bullshit without making people feel that they haven't wasted their time. So please, sit back, relax and enjoy the link below.

http://spydarorg.hypermart.net/matrix.html

*Requires Quicktime.
*Feedback/discussion appreciated.
*Keanu is too cool in this (winks @ Korri)...

dragonpisces272
Keanu does look in cool in this!! Especially the beginning....laughing out loud

droopy1592
what the heck did he ask Keanu when they censored it?

spydar1982
There is a a show on the E! channel called celebrities uncensored. Its like a paparazi show. They show celebrities doing things they "shouldn't" be doing. I think Keanu's showed him fighting one of his fans (even though it was really all in fun, she was a Matrix fan trying to do some moves on him). So Keanu had some choice (bleeps) words for the paparazi. Aries Spears brought up the show. Although Keanu was swearing to the paparazi in general not just that show.

Korri
awww cute haircut love

Verity
HAAAA!!!!!!!! Who says Keanu doesn't have a sense of humor?!?!?!? laughing

-=Urot=-
laughing I want some of what he's drinking!!

thumb up Great post Spydar.

Ikobe
That is some sweet shizzle. Yo. Keanu's sesseh when he swears. Mmm.

"It's the best Matrix movie released this November!"

AI.

forumcrew
laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

MC Mike
That was funny! laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing

TheOne101
IT was funnt when keanu just starting cusing...god****** mother****** **** sucker *****.lol angel

spydar1982
YEA!! People finally responded!!! I was so disappointed when I saw no one was leaving any responses I thought I wasted my time. Thanks all! Yeah and to anyone that says Neo... ahem... I mean Keanu aka "KEENU" has the personality of a board can suck my &%%#&!!@#. Hey you know what? "What?!!" everyone screams... After watching that Letterman interview I see that both Larry and Keanu both like to dress up. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.... sorry... thanks again...

MC Mike
Your welcome... blink

spydar1982
kozzy & audioheem> feel free to take this and put it on the Zion website. I can give you the raw file if you want to put it in windows media format.

Korri
god he is so ****ing hot

Ikobe
Korri: Oooh yessir. Mmm. Mmmm... *drowns in a pile of her own drool*

AI.

Korri
What the f**k? rrite..

Ikobe
But he's so pretty. And I like a man who swears with class. Of course, the Mero' could never be sexy (enough...).

AI.

Korri
What the f**k? ook..

stinkfist462
dude i wanna be the mero.... taking over old ass programs...... or smithy!!!!! i must find that ****ing recipe..... and in this mind you know it!!!

Korri
Smithy? its Smiddy!!

stinkfist462
i call him smithy...... i hate smiddy... its annoying to say...... mad

Korri
sad

JediHDM
smiddy is the unformal version of Smith, or rather the informal one...Smithy is just wrong.

Korri
its Smiddy!!

stinkfist462
i dont care.... i call him smithy... now leave me alone *sits in his corner*

TheOne101
ok guys gettin a little off topic here. btw i didnt see the leterman interview? how did it go and what did they talk about?

spydar1982
Well Keanu's mom used to make costumes for movies (I believe) one halloween he wore a Dolly Parton costume with boobs and all!!!! wait.... (checking google.com) aahhhh HAH!

http://keanuweb.com/reports/display_krf578be.html

check that out. transcript and pics....

Captain REX
Awesome, Spydar! smile

spydar1982
thhhannkkkkk you thannnkk you!!! (bows)...

Korri
haha!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.