Best character in Buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hey guys jus' wondering wh o ur fave buffy character is mine would b faith or willow.

saucybird007
Spike. Hes sooooo sexy!! smile

lil bitchiness
SPIKE! hes hes bad....shifty in a good way...

and FAith..i think shes cool...
i think there should be a thread about the most annoying character in Buffy...and that would, believe it or not be for me..BUFFY!! miffed

saucybird007
I agree with you LB! smile

stormsgreat
i totaly agree i hate buffy so much, spikes way to good for her. faith is my favourite characture

Ushgarak
It's blatantly Spike, Faith or Xander (for sheer amusement value). In fact some episodes were virtually turning into the Spike and Xander comedy hour!

Dawn was the most fancyable my the end of the series though... wowsa, Michelle Trachtenberg is a pretty girl!

Baylin
Nah I'm sorry Ush Faith is by far the more fanciable, sexier, raunchier, whateverer, than any other girl in Buffy.

And yes LB, i totally agree buffy is the most anoying thing in buffy confused

Sugar Kane
I would say Spike; just look at the transformation his character went through- from the 2d camp vamp of season two, to the amazing multi-faceted (anti?)hero. The moment he got that chip put into his head, he really came into his own. He is great in comedy scenes, as well as the darker moments. A good all rounder, methinks! And us ladies love him, oh yes! (Season six inspired much lust!)

wicker_man
I'd go for Giles as he had that fatherhood figure that you only really noticed when you thought about it,he had his comedy moments that came through his 'typical Brit' routine but his humour was more of a dry wit calibur where as Xanders was more quick thinking. But he's not on the list sad .

heen68
Spike he is cool.

Ushgarak
I dunno, mate, have you SEEN Michelle Trachtenberg lately?

Wow-eee...

Dirty Vader
I hate that girl. Each time a demon creeps on her, she squeels like a pig
and her sarcasm's so crap. I prefered Buffy before she turned up. Buffy's becoming duller and duller by the minute, before she used to be so cool. Well maybe not, but she was alright. Spike's the best.

Ushgarak
I don;t care about her character, but GEE..

el_barto
i dont like the show its kinda stupid the movie was alright

finti
Best character in Buffy ,............none

Sugar Kane
That's practically blasphemy to Buffy worshipers!
Stupid? None? Feel my wrath! mad

total metalhead
i like buffy herself. ok so she can be a miserable little biatch sumtimes, but shes a very believable character-actor and makes the outlandish story seem like real life. also, her humour is the most subtle, and even though shes nowhere near as funny as spike, xander or anya, shes soooo cute!

LindsIsTightK
Couldn't love anyone as much as I love Buffy. She's totally my rolemodel when it comes to an independent female. I could also relate to a lot of things that her character on the show went through.

.:[Kamikaze]:.
SPIKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEE!!!!! he's soooo FINESSSSSSSS!!!!! love

Ushgarak
Err... not THAT many things, surely? I mean, none of your friends ever called off a marriage to a demon at the last moment because a person impersoanting your friend from the future tried to convince him it was a bad idea, failed, but still made him change his mind, yeah?

Sugar Kane
Well, I was killed while trying to save the world and my little sister (who coincidentally just so happens to be a mystical key), only to be resurrected, dig myself out of my own grave and had lots of violent sex with a hot but evil vampire only last week...

stick out tongue

saucybird007
Did anyone see Buffy last night?

I must say Dawn looked Well Hot!!! So did Spike...but he always does big grin love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.