Can neo copy himself like smith?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maifoshis
i wonder if neo can copy himself like smith then he could destroy all the copys o0f him just as easily as he ****ed up smith at the end of M1.

BingaBonga
Um... no. Neo an actual person, Agent Smtih isn't... Neo doesn't have those types of powers, that's what makes it an awesome movie! :P

JediHDM
he does not have those kind of powers yet, but who's to say he won't?

Ikobe
Well, that'd be silly. Because, first, there'd be more than one One... and it'd balance out the mathematical equation that was forever un-balanced by human nature. No more anomalies, no more Ones.

AI.

Ginerninja
Maybe thats what makes this time different from the other 5?

Korri
that would be kewl!!

BingaBonga
yup, Neo is "the one" not the hundred or thousand...

Korri
damn!

Verity
It would be cool if he could do that! He could very well learn that from Smith....since they r the same...

Korri
ya..

SpikeSpiegel
I read somewhere that at the end of Reloaded Smith wouldn't be the only one who could copy himself

Verity
Hmmmm...interesting!

SpikeSpiegel
Can't remember where I read that

neooneoen
If you learn anything from the matrix it is the fact that there are no rules today that can't be broken tomorrow. Gotta love that. computers can be coooool.

The Omega

priestjim
Maybe by saying copy means connected wirelessly to the matrix. Copy my real self to the matrix wirelessly. Just a thought. But Neo does not copy himself in Revolutions

HexSintax
it would be very cool, but Ikobe is right, he is still human and lacks the powers

forumcrew
plus the entire idea of "the one" is that he is the ONE it would be beat to have 5 of him

priestjim
He would be then "The Five" like the music group stick out tongue

HexSintax
Neo mulitplies->The Ones line up-> a beat comes in-> they begin to sing their number one hit while The Smiths stare at them like they were the Harlem Globetrotters :P

Metamorphisis
Actually a theory I've proposed about the Mero covers this very issue. You see, if Neo found a way to copy himself, he would copy his being, but he would not copy the unique code that makes him the one, since it's something that's hardwired in his brain, not something that was placed in him. It was his subconcious choice to refuse the programming of the Matrix. If he made a copy of himself, we also do not know if this copy would be anything more but a Smith type program (because it would have to remain a program). I think it would be possible - but I think it's very improbable.

Osiris
neo is going to do something that will make only the original smith to fight with him in revolutions

fanatos
Neo can do anything the brothers want... smile
Come on, it's just a movie.

JediHDM
Osiris> Neo doesn't have to, Smith's ego is so big he thinks he can Destroy Neo by himself.
Fanatos> BLASPHEMY!!!! j/k, but no, there will be a reason Neo can do whatever, it will not just happen...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.