Reeves is too grumpy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cowboyography
I know he has a lot of issues, and I mean alot, But look at bummed he looked at his premier party on the 27th. This should be the best day of his acting career and the dude cant even crack a smile for a photo?

Cowboyography
whoops here is the pic

and here is the link to the article.
http://www.popcultureshock.com/news.php?id=359

Alex-Neo
Is it just me or is she saying that Reeves has a small Penis?

Ikobe
Poor bloke's probably just knackered. I'll have him, grumpy or no. wink

AI

Cowboyography
LOL, Yeah what else could she be talking about. Mabey thats why Neo is so sad all time, Not because he is depressed or because his sister is dieying, but because the ONE is not Hung!!

Korri
not funny..

Noola
You know, I completely retract all of my earlier comments. Who cares if he was a bit wooden in Reloaded? If I lost my girlfriend and found out my sister had cancer, I wouldn't be so cheery either. Yet he still clearly put in a hell of a lot of work on these films. What a guy

Verity
Don't think she would know about his penis!.... roll eyes (sarcastic)
He was up since 5am on the day of the interview...falling asleep, because he's currently shooting "Constantine"! HE IS TIRED PPL!!!!!!!!!! Bk off!!!!!!!!!!

Korri
yes!! exactly!!

Cowboyography
Verity do you take it from Neo? whats your connection. You seem to have a special connection to him with the way you defend him (and attack my spelling). Neo is GAY?????!!!!! nooooooooo say it isnt soo

Korri
mad SHUT IT!!

Verity
Have U slept w him that u know so much?? Lay off his NUT SACK!!!!!!!!! miffed

Korri
exactly!! stupid piece of *****

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.