Ditching isnt it fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i luv to ditch here and there it is great i cant stand some of my classes i just decide to ditch them gym moslty cause u cant get in troubel there because they dont send down there attendenc sheet s u never get caughte but so far i havent got caufghte yet big grin

NyC-gUrL
Yeah ditching is great big grin

too bad I always get caught confused

They just dont trust me!!!sad

Hegemon875
I love skipping class and lucky for me I look like a goody two shoes so I never get caught.

NyC-gUrL
I'm quite the opposite whistle evil face

silver_tears
i dont look like a goody but i never get caught wink

NyC-gUrL
Whats ur secret??

silver_tears
looking innocent whistle
lol actually my secret is im sweet wink and i know the people and such from attendence i can miss days and they wont care cuz im a swet heart and they like me stick out tongue
not to mention a guy who likes me enters that shit into the comp so i dont get caught big grin

NyC-gUrL
wow, thats great cool I should get a computer-person to like me laughing

silver_tears
you should wink ive skipped like maybe 6 days already and its only november stick out tongue

NyC-gUrL
wow...*admires silver*big grin

Fire
never felt the need to ditch school

Hegemon875
I haven't skipped this year at all. But when Revolutions comes out you bet I'm gonna skip. yes

The Force
unfortunately, i was caught at walmart because of ditching school sad the story is pretty funny, but i don't feel like writing it out.

Fire
awh too bad

BondJamesBond
Ditching isn't fun?? You dissapoint me DeNiro

silver_tears
it says isnt it fun stick out tongue

BondJamesBond
D'OH

**rethinks other post
***DeNiro ur my hero!

The Force
*shrugs*

N.Tonks
I just ditched an after school class today, It's the first time I've ever ditched a mandatory class...

N.Tonks
'cept I know I was caught...I kinda made a scene big grin

tptmanno1
man its like impossible to dich at my school, after school starts they put the place on like lockdown so its impossible to skip, the only way to is to go late but you get in big trouble cuz they got adminastrators at every entrace and u get caught

diegocala
I was the ditch master! I used to work in the attendance office so I could hide my pink slips!

N.Tonks
That's brilliant!!! eek!

DeNiro
it is diego of course it will be brillant

royal_jester
hell ya i did it today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.