some dvd's that r comingout soon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
lets see the hulk came out but no biggie there i hated that movie umm terminator 3 is coming out rewlaly soon and tommorw finding nemo comes out got to see that and i think that one more movie will be realsed that i wanted to see but didnt get a chance to see but ill find out at blockbuster today what comes out ne movies come out by u faster then me and what r some movies u r looking forward to comoing out i cant wait for freddy vs jason

Lord_Andres
well I'm VERY exsited about LOTR TTT Extended edition, and not sooo exsided about Jeepers Creepers 2, never got to the cenima here, and I liked the first one!

BOPRecruit 16
LXG - December 16?
POTC - 12/2

ab012f9448
X-Men 2- 10th November Happy Dance

VenomVA
Nov 25

ivyem
YES YES YES YES YES YES POTC POTC POTC POTC POTC DVD DVD DVD DVD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gregmss
X-2 10 nov anger management 17 nov dumb and dumberer 10 nov

Maelstrom
marvel must be choaking their chicken, there putting out a bunch of gun superhero movies and second string heros next year. It's gonna be like pre-season football.

beaujay1
POTC DVD! yea ivyem, its coming soon!

wicker_man
16/02/2004 ~ Red Dwarf Season 4
31/12/2003 ~ The Very Best of Monty Pythons Flying Circus

SockHunter
I got an advanced copy of POTC! It rocks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.