ur fav killer out of these choices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Hanabil Lecter-silence of the lambs

Henry-portrait of a serial killer

Otis-House of a thousand corpes

Clown from the movie - IT

the witch in the cellar- from evil dead 2

i just decided to post a wide varity of differnt types of killers that kill differtnly and i didnt put in the popular killers like freddy of jason or pinhead

Cowboyography
on the list I would have to say Pennywise from IT. Lectar is good to. You really should have Otis from Henry on the list as he is much worse than Henry himself.

Dario Argento
Henry

Lord_Andres
The witch

Michael Myers 1
Pennywise rocks

BackFire
Henry

pablo007
I'd go with my hot ass ***** Henrietta

pablo007
JK, I'd go with Hannibal

pablo007
It's just that I like Evil Dead more than the Hannibal trilogy

Striel
Hannibal.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
its obvious im going to say Hannibal Lecter.

DeNiro
actully i didnt want to put otis cause i wanted to put the main charters of the movie in it like henry is and really the witch from evil dead two was the main killer well zombie lady in it but u can also say otis if u want

SaTsuJiN
Hannibal , I love his intelligence and how it mixes with his savagery so well. Like how he can tell you how lovely you look for dinner, and then cut someones head open and fry it like chiiiiiicken big grin

xblanex
Hannibal def

pablo007
Capt. Spaulding is way cooler than Otis

tabby999
hannibal

Jason420
Hannibal

Jason420
sorry i take that back JASON!!!!

LeAtHerRFace
Hanibal Lector of course. That guy is a classic killa.

DeNiro
i didnt even say my favorite but i am going to go with pennywise the clown from the movie IT i luveds that flick i always watch it when it comes on tv but it is way to long to watch on tv with all of the commercials and shit but IT was one of my favorite horror movies

supershane
pennywise from IT

samhain
Pennywise without a doubt. BEEP BEEP RITCHIE! rolling on floor laughing smokin' messed

alien
Hanabil Lecter-silence of the lambs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.