Can you defeat an agent?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeddyBear
An agent aproaches you, and with no explanation does a roundhouse kick. What do you do?

Verity
Kick the $hit out of him!!!!!!!!!!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/boxing.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/death.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/rifle.gif

dave123
pull a pole out of the ground and jump in the air......

Cowboyography
Rip his lips off and kick my ass with em. Then rip his tounge out and lick my balls with it. Then kick his ass.

dave123
now i think about it, i would get back up, and look to the stairs, turn back and run at him, kick off the wall and start shooting at each other, and we both miss
then the agent goes "you're empty..."
but he's wrong, and i blow his brains out smile
-END-

Korri
i kick cookie @ss!!

EyeMakeMovies
take the hit joyfully, knowing that my belief that we really do live inside a computer program is true!!!

Ikobe
Wonder what kind of odd assimilation was going on if one of my own kind what hitting me. Hitting *on* me, however, that's a different story.

AI.

TeddyBear
These are all very good. Now suppose The agent had asked you if you would have tea with him. Would you?

What would you do?

forumcrew
id be the only one alive with icon because i would of ran and pushed one of you on the ground grabed icon calld the operator of the Erinnyes and found an exit.. that is until ofcourse my training is complete and im ready to whoop up on them

TeddyBear
but what about tea?

forumcrew
screw tea.. this isnt england

TeddyBear
You saw right through me

TeddyBear
England blows ass.

forumcrew
haha ur in trouble now.. so many people on here live in the UK... and im from the UK

TeddyBear
You blow ass

TeddyBear
Why don't we make ammends. Even though you drink tea all the time, I'm sure you must have some redeaming qualities.

TeddyBear
Such as your respect for the matrix!

TeddyBear
Say, do you know which thread it is that has the funny clips of the Matrix that are dubbed over?

forumcrew
first off newb.. dont speak of us blowing ass.. and tea is actaully good.. the iced kind preferably..

TeddyBear
sorry.

Didn't you say you're seeing M3 in MD?

forumcrew
yep cause i live in MD and i go to the university of MD i said I was from the UK as in my family is from there (my grandparents moved here during the war)

TeddyBear
At what theater are you seeing it?

forumcrew
the RC in Frederick

Hegemon875
Cool, I live a few minutes from the University of MD!

Hegemon875
Have you been to the Muvico in Arundal Mills, that's the best theater I've ever seen!

TeddyBear
Hegemon, what would you do if assailed by an agent?

Hegemon875
O right the topic. UMMMMMMMM I guess I'd probably prepare to die.

forumcrew
yea i was gonna go to the muvico but they are showing it at 10 instead of 9 because they are assholes! so im goin down to my house in frederick to see it

Hegemon875
That sux, Muvico would be the best place to see it.

forumcrew
besides the imax ofcourse

TeddyBear
Do you guys know the uptown theater? In NW?

Hegemon875
The Imax shows commercial movies?

TeddyBear
Only the M2 and M3

MC Mike
And Star Wars 2, prob. 3.

Hegemon875
WHAT!!!!!!! I HAVE TO SEE IT THERE!

TeddyBear
The problem is(at least for me) there are no IMAXs showing it in DC or MD no

EyeMakeMovies
no imaxs showing it in DC and MD? not that im from aroudn there or anything, but surely one of them is...

Hegemon875
Well I am and there better be.

forumcrew
the closest imax is in the philly area to us guys sad

TeddyBear
That really sucks. It might have been worth the drive had I not already bought tickets somewhere else.

Oh well, if I'm ever in an area where it's showing in IMAX I'll see it.

HexSintax
hell yeah i can defeat an agent....what id do, is run in a circle, really damned fast while yelling out taunts and insults about his momma and i wouldnt stop until the program crashed because the machines are dumb enough to be running Windows ME :P

MC Mike
God I hate Windows ME...

Back on topic, I think Hex's strategy is very interesting... shifty

TeddyBear
Nice strategy Hex!

But what if it was Smith(who we all know runs XE)

HexSintax
as long as he's not running ANY Linux OS, then ill be okay, windows is no sweat smile

TeddyBear
fair enough.

Now suppose he lands the kick before you can run your circles??

Then what are you going to do? Oh sh!t he's approaching!

HexSintax
*begins to run in circles*

yeah id make my circles go wider, then get tighter, and so on and so on he wouldnt land a kick, im too fast for that Shmoe :-P

TeddyBear
OK

TeddyBear
Care to have a showdown?

*Starts raining*

MC Mike
Hehe... do this in the Shootout Thread!

TeddyBear
I'm already dead in that thread sad

MC Mike
Dude, everyone died 50 times there anyway! stick out tongue

TeddyBear
Yeah, but have you seen how I died? It's kinda a two in one death. But at least it leaves room for reencarnation.

MC Mike
Just go back... geez! stick out tongue

TeddyBear
Nobody's said anything there for a while.

HexSintax
yeah i glanced in there one time and thought it was lame, then i came back and there was like 7 pages so i decided not to post...

and i wouldnt have a showdown anyways...if an agent couldnt catch me, good luck smile

droopy1592
bite him on the ear like mike.

TeddyBear
That's a good one, nobody's said that yet.

Hey I just thought of something, if you bit an Agent's ear off, then he turned back into a normall person(like if he died or something) would the person still have an ear?

Matrix_4_ever
i would shit my pants then faint sad

Captain REX
You're all forgetting that only Neo can kill Agents... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Unless, of course, you're using a ton of cheats on "Enter the Matrix." big grin

forumcrew
trinity shot one smile

Captain REX
Ha, but he was distracted by Neo on the ground, and she didn't kill him, just killed the hosting body. wink

But yeah, technically she defeated it.

LarryTheArch
If I was attacked by an agent. I would look all brooding and stuff, flip him off, and then turn and start screaming histerically as I ran for the closest way away from him. Then I would be shot in the back.

The Unknown
It's easy to defeat an agent w/o using cheats...

mailedbypostman
i would say"I'm the One,i can block all your moves."
Then i would try to do that with one hand and get killed.

Neo6.0
If an Agent tried to attack me I would....

A) Tell him I paid my taxes and to leave me alone laughing

B) Run and get shot in the back

hotsauce6548
i would bash him over da head with a pan... and dont say i wasnt expecting the attack because 1. im a mdaman and im always expecting an attack... and 2. i always carry an extra pan whereever i go..... nah im jus kiddin... or am i... mwahhahahaha

The One Himself
"Float like a butterfly.
Sting like a bee.
Your hands can't hit
what your eyes can't see."

Muhammad Ali

HexSintax
actually, trinity technically only defeated the cheap OS theyre using...like i said earlier, those poor fools are probably running Windows Me and because its Windows, programs cant truly multi-task, therefor, trinity was able to blast that agent cause he cant multi-task big grin

Ikobe
NEVAR, bitches.

AI.

mailedbypostman
yes.i will prophesize the right time to strike and block the blows while doing so.*folds hands and closes eyes.*

mook
Q. Can you defeat an agent?

A. no

Sifer
Can I defeat an Agent?

Yes.

Don't think you can, know you can big grin

((The_Anomaly))
obviously none of you could defeat an agent....u gays are dumb.....only "the one" and seraph can, are you the one.......i dont think so......are you seraph....i think not......so, the answer is no one could defeat an agent...

mook
is this when she fell out the window?

because she ended up dead (back to life by neo - so the agent won)

Korri
must kill agents!

Sifer
Anomaly, call me gay again and I will personally rip your head off and shit down your neck big grin

Don't think you can, KNOW you can. And yes, I will say again, I could beat an Agent, because I KNOW I can.

The Unknown
Rooftop scene in Part 1.

HexSintax
i guess The Anamoly doesnt believe in having fun...could anyone defeat an agent? no because an agent doesnt exist, it is, only a movie...but we're still allowed to have our fun damnit big grin

GABRIEL05
I would Ask him: "how many lumps do you want?"

"ohhhh three or four"
*whips out ridiculously large sized novelty wooden mallot out of back pocket*

WHAM! WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!

mook
oh yeah - "dodge this!"

Awokenforever
If an agent did that to me his roundhouse wuoldnt be able to hit me. See i believe that what you believe is what is true. You have to know something to be true in order for it to happen. If you simply think it is then you are down stream. So my anwer is, nothing. He isnt able to hit me because i dont believe that the matrix is real so he has no effect on my physical or mental body. I just exist without reason.

mailedbypostman
I can beat an Agent. Don't know why.

Daedalus
I know it was a while back but I just wanted to say, have some respect, cos even though you think England blows ass, but England created America.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.