matrix and korri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clispin
I have come to the conclusion that korri is part fo the matrix. She's too obsessed with it so I THINK she is secretly in the matrix as the one beind the scenes oggling keanu reeves. maybe a wee extra smithor summit.

Korri
blink

Verity
Hey! Leave Korri alone!!!!!!!!! She's got a bodyguard here! Not like she can't handle it tho....huh Korri?!

Korri
yes well u would know all about that Verity lol j/k

(whispers) its ok i know her

clavis9495
Clispin we all are part of the matrix (real world) here on this forum

Verity
K! laughing I'm just a lil pi$$ed at the other A$$ hole......... miffed

Korri
Cowboy is a f**king rite aff!!

Verity
Yep!!!!!!!! Prolly can't even find his own penis.........http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif

Korri
laughing out loud btw thats my chair for hitting T & P

Verity
laughing laughing

Korri
yeah sorry im gonna have to take that back now..i really need it

Korri
well gotta go c yall

Verity
cya!!!!!!!!

clavis9495
CYA!!!

TheOne101
CYA?!!!

The Omega
(The sound of springs and screws unwinding).
Okay, is this going anywhere?

forumcrew
what is the point of all these threads?

JediHDM
what is the point of anything?

MC Mike
Jedi? What's up with yo last few posts? confused

JediHDM
*puzzled* what do you mean, my slightly obsessed younger friend...?

MC Mike
The ...whipped one and the anything one... I dunno... aarrrggghhh... "slightly obsessed, eh?" Pfft. I just wanted to add people to his forum. Btw, I'm a mod in the worst possible spot... stick out tongue Go see yourself.

Manetheran
Whats the point of any thread? Some threads like this one don't make points, there's no point.

Captain REX
Indeed, this could have been done in the Off Topic Forum... roll eyes (sarcastic)

forumcrew
this is the third thread like this in a week.. getting old.. nothin against your korri.. but seriously

Captain REX
*forms Pointless Thread Riot*

Metamorphisis
Manetheran
Is that why there's only threads like this on the council? stick out tongue

AliasNeo15
hmm, good pointthumb up

Korri
i think the point was that clispin is still trying to figure out why i am so obsessed with the matrix....she doesnt hear about anything else at school and she is looking for an answer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.