who is watching the lotr-night???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Seraph
silly question i know.
i do! thursday, 16 december 5 p.m. - 4 a.m.
THAT`S LOTR!!!!

aniron
what do u mean?

hobbit_lover
huh?

Hollie-evenstar
wooooooow confusin conversation????? what on earth is the LotR night? a night dedicated 2 LotR??? what channel? wait there what country??? Sorry 4 my lack of info on the matter lol

Ariadne
I'm a little confused. Or confuzzled, as I like to say big grin

fini
i think he's talking bout Trilogy tuesday.

Shadowskill
I'M WATCHIN' IT!!!
*Dances around happily!*

BingaBonga
This should be closed, mah where are you?

fini
hey Mah needs his sleep...........lol

WE are running out of stuff to talk about.........dont worry once ROTK airs we wont shut up.
so lets gather our energy NOW

BingaBonga
yeah, wait where's the guy that started it anyway, why isn't he/she here to help us understand wtf was said... What the f**k?

Exa
I had tickets but I had to give them away again
Im gonna look for another ticket hope I'll get one

Daragon

Exa
Yes here (Austria) they also start at 4 pm
breaks one hour

Fire
lol

Exa
Far too long I dunno if I could survive to wait ONE MORE HOUR between all the films eek!

Corlindel
Portugal is out of the map sad

BingaBonga
well i can't go half way across the world, let a lone go to a diffenent country... sad

Seraph
HAHAHAHAHAlaughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
its damn funny to see you guys trying to figure out what "LOTR-night" meanslaughing out loud
in germany we say "lotr-night" when we mean trilogy tuesday
FINI FIGURED IT OUT!!!!laughing out loudCONGRATULATIONS!!!laughing out loud
next riddle what is the meaning of "Bruchtal"
EXA DARF NICHT MITRATEN!!!laughing out loud

Hollie-evenstar
no idea what Bruchtal mean sorry does anyone know if there is a lotr night in england? i hope there is but england is rubbish for things like that so i doubt there is wink

Tifa_Lockheart
England are pretty damn kark at stuff like that. BRING SOMETHING ON FOR US ENGLISH.

aniron
im still confused

Bloom4ever
Ummm, Lotr night? Trilogy Tuesday?
Where on Earth do i live that i don't hear about these things!

Seraph
lotr-night and trilogy tuesday is the day, when all three films will be played in one night. first fotr, then ttt and after that the premiere of rotk.
got it? wink

bruchtal is the german translation of rivendell

Hollie-evenstar
seriously im annoyed now i asked my local cinema if they will have a trilogy tuesday and they said NO! i almost cried but ill just have 2 watch the FotR an TTT at home then go to the cinema to watch RotK big grin i cant wait you know what?Im more excited about the ROTK than i am about christmas. By the way i met someone who speaks fluent elvish apparently because i met her over the internet so i dont fully believe that she can but i think thats pretty cool can anyone else?

fini
uhhhh.....................is it Sorry, EXA may not wait?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.