I know a mutant, Im one myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shark
I am a mutant my name is Shark, my best friend is one too, his name is Hurricane. The powers I have are only weak, but are sorta getting stronger, I know this, you see, because I don't live with my mother because she is an alcoholic, and won't give up drinking, my dad is dead, he was African, and my mum is Welsh, so that sorta gives me a weird accent. I live with my nan, well she's not really my nan, she's nothing to me, I just call her that because there's nothing else to call her, she always angry at something, and always shouts at me, for instance because I hate life and wished that I was never born, I started sagging off school with Hurricane, and we got caught loads of times, by the police the neighbours, a teacher, and my sister (I have three sisters, but all were wrenched away a few years ago) Zoe. She is living wih us because she had a baby, named him Tyler, and her boyfriend, named Paul hits her.Well everytime I get angry, I feel like killing her. You see my powers are,I can shoot icicles, make protection bubbles, and morphe
into a Port Jackson shark, or Hourglass Dolphin, well everytime I get angry at her, I start feeling like the skin in my hands are being ripped apart, and once it actually fell on the floor, and Nan just looked at me like some sort of sicko, and told me to get out of her sight.

Hegemon875
OK.........anyway..............welcome blink

G.P
Pleased to meet you too, Shark wink
Welcome !

Kes

yerssot
have fun

ShadowGirl
blink ...... confused ...... smile Welcome and have a blast!

nazgulinthedark
blink hello

DemonicGambit
Poor Kes always confused wink But anyways.... Nice to meet ya Shark, uh good luck on your mutation I guess...

Exa
Yup confused welcome then big grin

BLACKANGEL
ok wel hi you confused blink

buzzz
Shark, a very strange destiny you have. Anyway, write me I wanna speak with you.

wicker_man
Hello and Welcome,enjoy your stay within the forum. smile

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', shark! mutants/x-men rock!

Shark
Thanx Darkgambit! I'll add you to my buddy list for that, but I was only joking!!! no expression

Shark
HEY!! Where did darkgambit go?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.