What's the coolist scene in Realoded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeddyBear
I know it's what everyone says, but I like the Burly Brawl.

(I also like the fight in the Merovingian's)

JediHDM
nope, i liked the chateau scene, however, my fav was the Architect...

MC Mike
Me say No.2 on yo list is BEST.

TeddyBear
Yeah the Architect scene is deep. It rocks right after that when he's flyin' so fast it bends the buildings smile

HexSintax
id have to say my fav part was when the two semis collided during the Freeway Scene and the ripple was going through the trailers...oooo...i gotta go watch it now haha

forumcrew
chateau scene..

with the freeway i was so mad they made a large mistake...
they put trin on a ducatti only to have her not be able to out run cop cars.. she never needed to swerve through traffic all crazy just stay on the shoulder and punch it.. and i speak from experience i have my motorcycle licence not a car on that road was going to get near her.. i know i know its a movie.. but the matrix is far more then just a movie.. and as good as they did everything else.. that was weak!

TeddyBear
You know Jet Li was originally cast as Seraph(the part was made for him) but then he pulled out.

HexSintax
that wouldve been pretty cool, but the actual Seraph, sorry i dont know his name, is better for the part id say

Noola
Collin Chou would be hurt, you know

TeddyBear
I think Jet Li's the man, but he tends to make all of the movies that he's in be bad.

HexSintax
yeah i agree with TeddyBear on that one, his movies do tend to be pretty cheap, but they are bad ass

MadKowDZs
I enjoyed the chateau fight scene.

AliasNeo15
id hav to say the beginning of the Burley Brawl was awesome cus there was no CGI, they just made the whole thing with people and i thought that was awesome, but then again, that Chateau scene was awesome toothumb up

TeddyBear
It's awsome in the chateu scene when Neo stops the sword with his bear hand eek!

TeddyBear
Say, Hex, I thought Neo is Jesus.

AliasNeo15
lol, ya, i could do that to, but half my hand would be gone, but i would stop for a split second.

TeddyBear
These are the sacrifices we have to meke sometimes.

AliasNeo15
ya, its propaganda-"You can be just like Neo............but ur hand is gunna be FU**ED"

stinkfist462
i like the highway scene.. and the part where morph blew up the twins escalade.... greatest scene of all time for me....... plus i liked the highway scene because it was a fight without neo.. not saying he sux.. jus that all the fights had neo in it.....

TeddyBear
LOL laughing out loud

TeddyBear
Well Stink, you make a good point. Lets just take a moment to recognize that that's the only movie in which a dude cuts a car w/ a Katana then shoot's it 'till it explodes!

stinkfist462
exactly...... greatest scene ever!!!!

AliasNeo15
lol, i just noticed something. u said that this is the only movie that someone cuts a car and shoots it to explode. Well hav u noticed that the matrix movies are the only movies (atleast i know of) that do not hav any beginning credits wut so ever?

stinkfist462
oh yeah.... your right... goood observation.......lol

TeddyBear
Yeah that kicks @ss. Those guys are the man!

stinkfist462
dude im pretty sure matrix isnt the first movie to show slow motion bullets ..... im pretty sure its not the first..... anyone else know a movie that shows bullets in slow mo?

AliasNeo15
blade

stinkfist462
oh yeah... now i remember i knew it was a movie with vamps.....

TeddyBear
Didn't blade come out after The Matrix?

I think I remember how everyone was saying it was just another rip off.

stinkfist462
no blade came first.... dude i was watching m1 last night... and holy shit special fx has gotten good....... compared to that.....

TeddyBear
"The One" which also came out after the Matrix, had a slo mo bullet.

TeddyBear
Are you saying Special FX have gotten better since M1? Cause I thought those effects were pretty damn kickin'

stinkfist462
yeah they are... but dude watch m1 then m2 holy shit the m1 grafix suk compared to the m2.......

TeddyBear
I'm gonna have to go ahead and.. um... disagree with you on that one.

stinkfist462
dude the sentinals are almost like ****ing grey not black..... yes the grafix are still ****ing awesome but they have improved..... that is all im saying...

TeddyBear
I guess I'll take your word for it. That is until I watch them both right before M3 on opening day.

MC Mike
Same here... and Animatrix, with a couple of friends.

stinkfist462
lol dude i have been doing that for bout a month now... every weekend i watch m1 animatrix m2 all in that order.. evry weekend...

TeddyBear
That's... Um... Hardcore?

stinkfist462
lol yeah i still dont understand the shit as well as others do..... i guess im a slow learner sad

TeddyBear
I get it pretty well so if you have specific Qs feel free to ask.

stinkfist462
yeah uhhh how the hell does smith copy himself? and what the hell did teh architect say(i know wut he said just wut does it mean) ?

HexSintax
btw, its not "slow motion bullets" its called bullet-time, theres difference. its not just slow motion, its rotation, watch teh making of the matrix and you'll see.....yeah BLade came out in 98 and matrix in 99 but matrix is like 4 years in teh making and i dont know about Blade, but Matrix is wayyy more original and the comic book style rocks

also, Morpheus doesnt shoot it until it explodes, he aims for teh gas tank beneath teh car and hits it and creates a spark which ignites the car and explodes (god damn i wanna go watch that movie right now so bad)

stinkfist462
yeah i forgot the word... yeah bullet time........ ok yeah now i remember the name for it now.........

HexSintax
smith copies himself like a Virus would copy it self and use up system resources....virusses are programs that are made to do different things, such as the Smith Virus, he's a virus

stinkfist462
yes i knew... everyone in my family thinks he is a like ****ing uber smith... but he is a virus.. YES IM CORRECT!!!!

TeddyBear
Sorry I just made a long explanation for what the Architect says but for some reason when I said "submit" it just disapeared! mad

stinkfist462
LMAO... yeah that happens a lot

TeddyBear
Dude, Hex-
Saying he shot it until it exploded sounds cooler. cool

TeddyBear
maybe tommorow I'll write it again

stinkfist462
lol
ok
dude
im
bored
very
very
bored

Chunky A
The chateau scene had more of the "core" Matrix feel: everybody jumping around all the time. But my vote is also with the freeway chase. I cant remember the last time that I had my jaw drop while watching a movie. It almost represents a mini-Matrix movie by itself: acrobatic fight scenes, slow-motion scene rotation, stuff blowing up, every character involved.....

The slo-mo of the cars rolling and crushing themselves into sheet metal was my favorite: very impressive. . We have come a long way from Dukes of Hazzard.

stinkfist462
yea hi dotn exactly like the highway scene (draaged on a bit toooo long) i jus liek the part where morph blew up the escalade.....

xeous
i like at the meeting scene where neo fights the agents, the first punch the agent throws he blocks and says, "Hm, upgrades."

i thought that line was an instant classic.

stinkfist462
noo that was too fast and easy of a fight...

MC Mike
But he's right, the line was great. wink

stinkfist462
yeah it was ... but the fight was lame

forumcrew
highway scene is over rated..

khalla
my fav scene is either the freeway scene or the scene where morpheous fights the twins smile

Korri
all the ones with Neo in them

stinkfist462
there is toooooo many fights with neo in them... so seeing a fight without him is gotta be a good one....

Korri
erm

stinkfist462
nut neo did have the 2nd greatest fight in reloaded (to me ) and that was the big fight with all them ****ing smiths.... they kicked ASSS!!!!! LONG LIVE SMITH!!!!!

Korri
no sad

stinkfist462
no .... no wut?

Korri
Smiddy is an evil cookie baking man

stinkfist462
hey smiddy is THE GOD OF THE MATRIX!!!! lol yeah he loves the cookies..... I WANT ONE DAMMIT!!!!!!!

Korri
well u know what i want..

stinkfist462
yep.... i want oracle cookies.. you want neo...... so umm yeah... DAMMIT I WANT A COOKIE... u want a person... i deserve mine better.. its all mine...... my precioussssssss

Korri
no i deserve mine better coz ive been waiting for ages

burly> when is do i get my Xmas present!! mad

stinkfist462
lol...... i want my damn cookie... come on hugo u know the damn recipe... MAKE ME ONE AKREADY!!! JUST 1...... PLEASE.....

Korri
lolness

stinkfist462
dude where does the w bros live... i want that ****ing cookie..... I MUST HAVE THE RECIPE FOR ORACLE COOKIES!!!!! DAMN YOU PEOPLE.... WHY TORTURE ME AND SMITHY!!!1

Korri
correction: Smiddy

stinkfist462
i dont care......... i call him smithy... end of story!!

Korri
well im correcting the fault stick out tongue

stinkfist462
so... i still using smithy

Korri
awww ok then

stinkfist462
ok...

Seth-Gecko
bigger budget = better special effect. M1 had a decent budget, but not like M2 since it was sooooo long that it had to be cut into two movies.

((The_Anomaly))
The Burly Brawl was the best scene in reloaded (and the best fight scene in any movie)

im here to take from you what you tried to take from me....purpose!

EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.