Did you like The Matrix Reloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TeddyBear
I loved it!

See how well you know it here:
http://quizilla.com/users/Samson87/quizzes/How%20well%20do%20you%20know%20The%20Matrix%3F

AMADEUS
it was stupud.
Kinda starts getting like star wars(starwars is awsome though)

plenTpak52
i liked it for its special effects. I hated it anyway. They should just thank god it had good effects

BackFire
No, too preachy.

fini
it was good but as mind teasing as the first one.............we can kinda guess whats gonna happen in revolutions

SaTsuJiN
I liked the conversation between neo and the architect. Things that question a persons logic , existence and judgement interest me alot :P

BingaBonga
i loved it, keanu reeves, neo, was H-O-T smokin' smokin' smokin'

i'm with satsujin on this one. It was brilliant. I didn't appreciate it when it came out and i saw it, but then i realized the depth the movie had to it, and that's what make it the best trilogy of all time for me.

slave_chimp
i really hoped it would be good, but im afraid it sux0rz, and the third one, eeeyyuchhh

vvvrulz
Nah i thought it was pathetic.

khalla
It was great but it did take me a couple of times to watch it to get it

JRatT12

Tired Hiker
All I know is that I watched Reloaded a bunch of times while chatting on the forums and I turned it in a week late. Geat film. Great background film as well.

total metalhead
it would of been good, but it had so much to live up to it just kinda fizzled out. some of the best action scenes ever though.

Kes
Moving to the Matrix forum
moving--moved

realworlddreams
ok, did anyone else notice the slurr of new members within a week of revs coming out? hmm, noobies seem to come to this forum like flys to week old fruit... Happy Dance

TheOne101
This is a stupid post. everyone kniows that The Matrix and The Matrix: Reloaded was awsome and is the best movie out. Revo's will rule the charts and lotr will crumble in fear and be thrown to hell!!!

Seth-Gecko
I think the reason a lot of people didnt like reloaded is because it wasnt as......flashy as 1. In part one, they had that cool techno track "spybreak" (WHICH EVERYFRICKIN MOVIE HAD TO USE AFTER THAT!!!!!), they used bullet-time quite a bit and the end all reason, more action scenes and less speeches. Part 2 was kinda boring with the Zion scene, the extra long convo with Neo and the old counseler, action and reaction speech....while im sure it was all neccesary, it probably could've been much shorter!!

However, I know a good movie...and Reloaded is a great movie. Great special FX, great continuation of the story, brilliant action!

ragesRemorse
i thought the first one was both a gritty slick masterpiece. The second was everything a sequal tries to be. The second was a thousand times more exstravagent with a deeper substance than the original. Matrix has a presence that transcends film. It's deffiantly one of if not the greatest event in film history

Manetheran
The first one was very good in my opinion. The second one was just trying to add lots of things that didn't really need adding. I noticed that the film is a rave scene, a huge, long fight with a bunch of smiths, and then the movie starts.

FLIPMODE
I actually think That the FIGHTING in Reloaded was kind of Sloppy and Underwhelming. It definitly did not knock my socks off. I think they may have been holding back. One gripe I had was the poor sound quality from the inpact of punches and kicks, it was way quieter than that in part 1.

HOWEVER, I loved Reloaded, for it's dialogue and depth. It's still got me pondering things. And Over all I liked it because it keeps the mystery going. The Matrix is a mystery movie to me, that still has yet to be solved.

I saw in the theaters 3 times and It really was'nt for the Burly brawl. My main reasons for liking Reloaded is for the anticipation of part 3, and Reloaded does that very well. I also dont see Reloaded as it's own movie, as reloaded an Revolutions are really One huge sequel.

The best things to rewatch it for repetivly are for neo-Oracle scene, Neo Architect scene, Merovingian speech, and Neo-Chancelor scene.

And to top it off Neo passing out with Powers in the "REAL WORLD" is a kick ass ending.

C'mon for the Time Being Reloaded kicked ass, and made us debate just as much if not more than part one. Sounds like a good film to me.

dave123
m1 (so far) has been the best)

TheOne101
ya thats true i guess......

VenomVA
I loved Reloaded!!! F*ck what critics say about it. A 60 year old man can't tell me what kind of movie I will like @ 33!!

F'uck 'em!

MC Mike
smile

ragesRemorse
Reloaded did everything a sequal hopes to do. Every level of the film advanced steps ahead of the original. Reloaded is so exstravagent. At first i was upset about the fighting. The first time i watched it. The figthing seemed so un percise,and coreagraphed. After watching again i realized that was done purposly to fit the new atmosphere of the film. They elaborated on the fighting so much, if they had done the fighting style the same as the original it would have been redundant and bland.
So instead of repeating the style of the original, they turned reloaded into a sort of opera.

Everything in Reloaded was done very well especially the mind blowing camera work and editing. The movie as a whole is a near masterpiece. The only flaw i took away from reloaded was the story. They tried to make the story seem more deep than it really is. To much philosophy and over explanation was coated over a simple story. I think if they would have stuck with the simplicity and twists of the story alot more fans would have been overly satisfied. Then again i dont care what other people think. I loved it and now its great

BLACKANGEL
THE THING I HATE ABOUT MATRIX RELOADED WAS THE TALK BETWEEN NEO AND THE GUY WHO MADE THE MATRIX. I REALLY DIDNT UNDERSTAND WHAT THE HELL HE WAS SAYING. BUT IT WAS AIIGHT. IF YOU SEE IT ON DVD YOU COULD SEE A SPECIAL THING WITH CELEBERTIES

ragesRemorse
well alot of people feel the same way you do, but if you really listen I'ts not the way they explain it that is confusing. I'ts only the 10 dollar words they use, which was a cheap attempt at seeming more technical than it really was, but i guess a program that is perfect would use the english language as perfectly as possible

((The_Anomaly))
it rocked and revolutions will be better, and anyone who disagrees can suck balls.......reloaded best movie ever (well see about revolutions)

EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END.....

plenTpak52
AHHAAHAHA AHAHAAAAA HAAHAHAHAHA hahaha. ooh thats funny, that is funny. HAHAHAhhahhah. Wow I'll be laughing at you for days!!

Verity
I can't stop loving any of them!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/inlove.gif

Korri
I LOVED IT!!

dave123
if u understand it, its a lot more interesting smile

islandhail
i liked this movie, it wasn't as great as the first but most sequels never are. i thought some of the fighting sequences were a little long and outlandish, but still a good movie. i can't wait to see the third.

Korri
Reloaded rocked!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.