Are Trinity and Neo connected?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Unknown
Starting after Trinity "brings Neo back to life" in part 1, whenever she tells him something while he's in the Matrix, he does what she says. Such as when he's shot, she says "Now get up!" and he does. In Reloaded, when the Smiths are on top of him, she says "Get out of there" and he immediately does. Does anyone have an explanation for this?

JediHDM
yes it means that Neo is "completely, p*ssywhipped"

MC Mike
rolling on floor laughing

stinkfist462
lol ok larry... lol

Korri
sad

Ikobe
I'm assuming so. If was part of the Prophecy, which although was a lie, obviously had some effect on their relationship, be it physically or mentally.

AI.

stinkfist462
no no no no ....... noe (keanu) and korri are connected....

Korri
that is true

stinkfist462
lol

Korri
why do u laugh...do u find hilarity in what i say?

stinkfist462
sorta... but yeah im kinda watching the mtv reloaded spoof... lol.... .yeah n e wayz wut were we talking bout?

Korri
What the f**k?

ITALIAN926
Well, they were certainly connected during the boring 20 minute Zion club scene. stick out tongue

stinkfist462
lol... yes they were dude.. yes they were...... kinda of a bit tooooo connected lol

Korri
miffed

stinkfist462
lol.... uhhhh that was funny... lol

Korri
no it wasnt

stinkfist462
korri.... i was just a scene... in a movieeeee

Korri
but there is no funniness

realworlddreams
that was the most boirn part of any movie...ever...it was sumthin that i skip EVERY time i watch it, n literally fell asleep in after the first time i saw it in the theaters. They should release a version w/a 2 min edit ofthat scene so that we can all jus get over it an go on w/the rest of a good movie.

Davidus712
i wouldnt worry korri.
keanu knows your here. he can feel u now (if u let him).
he is going to show u a world without rules or boundaries (of pleasure)
i hope u c the funny side

ITALIAN926
Thats the wonderful thing about DVD, its 1 chapter long and POOF the press of a button makes the movie sooo much better. The whole thing sucked , Morpheus's speech, club Zion, the Love scene. Its known that Trinity had at least one body double, couldnt they get another for at least a slight nip shot? Not that I wanna see it, but it was rated R. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.