Dawn of the Dead DVD news !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Finally some news on the long-awaited Dawn of the Dead DVD, "At this past weekend?s Chiller Theatre convention in New Jersey, Fango got the scoop on the DAWN OF THE DEAD special edition coming from Anchor Bay Entertainment. The company has completed a new transfer of George Romero?s zombie classic, which Fango got a peek at and looks absolutely stunning; it'll come out as a single-disc release in early 2004. Then, sometime in the spring, Anchor Bay will unleash a boxed set that looks to be a high-water mark for DVD horror releases. The set, which will contain at least three and possibly up to five discs, will showcase both the theatrical version and the longer uncut edition of DAWN, with negotiations under way to include the European ZOMBI cut as well. An audio commentary by producer Richard Rubinstein (his first, in which he addresses subjects ranging from the film's production to his split with Romero and his thoughts on the DAWN remake) has already been completed, and plans are to record a new track with Romero and Tom Savini as well. There will also be a huge still gallery and lots of other features yet to be announced."

slinger
I read that, too. I can't wait.

Cowboyography
ill sell ya my anchor bay version right now for $60 paypal!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.