Making my own horror movie.........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaseyLong
The killer will be masked. I want u people to list all the masks used by killers in horror movies, because I want my mask to be completely original.

Dogbert
Geprge Bush mask!

tabby999
i'm making one too, and were gonna take bits off all the good movie serial killers

SaTsuJiN
I think originality 'does' matter, but I think its more important whats scary in 'your' opinion to make the mask. Make something that freaks you out or gives you the chills. Constructing your own is probably the better option, something that looks store bought might make it look cheap :/

BidMyBlood2Run
Believe it or not the Michael Myers mask was store bought. It was a William Shatner mask. They made the eye holes larger, shaved the side burns and eyebrows, ruffled up the hair, and painted it white. Creepy!

HockeyFace
Make the mask look like the devil. The movie could be about an occult killer possesed by evil spirits and demons that wants to eliminate the whole town in a genocidal manner. You could call the movie... The Devil's Genocide... ok that name sucked but the idea was original!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.