wich is the most strange couple

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chokobo
we know there are many couples. but wich is the most strange?, wich couple is the most unknown one?, wich characters dont have a couple?
its like a couple questioning question quiz. big grin

my bad writing has justification. no expression

i know this will be your face huh

in october 26 was my birthday. Happy Dance

so know im 15 years old laughing

gambit88
welcome to the age of 15 i turned 15 june 15th lol and i think storm should have a bf that don't dump her after three days and then the most known couple is rogue and gambit and the couple i think isn't thought of much at least never heard of it until like last month (psylocke fans don't kill me) is angel and psylocke

LipiDSama
I think jubalee should have something happen to her, like the BoH should rape her or something that devistates her life, that would give her a little more complicated story line. maybe wouldnt make her so boring to read.

gambit88
i like her how she is though a bf could help her a rape is way over the top though

Leigh333
Well I think the weirdest would be... Professor X and Kitty! I mean, or Professor X and Wolverine (don't get me wrong I dont care about gay men its just... Professor X and Wolverine... ewwww)

gambit88
well sorry to all you gay guys but i think it's nasty as heck but i don't wanna get into that kitty and proffesor x is weird enough for me!

verauko
Iceman and Pyro? Ice'n'Fire smile

gambit88
thaz nasty but what about just to spite you after that last remark verauko remy and psylocke

chokobo
nasty people!
nasty people!
nasty people!
nasty people! stick out tongue i like copy paste
nasty people!
nasty people!
nasty people!

gambit88
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Leigh333
What about that freaky person from the Mortlocks (I'm not to sure about the smelling) and Jean Grey or any of the female's... sick

Remy and Rogue Happy Dance Now that is the best couple!

Leigh333
I meant "spelling" sorry embarrasment

Vampiree
sabretooth and jean grey... this doesn't make any f****n sense to me... oh and wolverine and cannonball... no sense at all... the funniest couple would be wolvie and one-eye and the perfect one: remy and rogue of course

Paola
what's weird about Psylocke and Angel mad...... they're perfectly normal to me!!!..........stick out tongue.......roll eyes (sarcastic)

WinkyBells
I think that two of the weirdest couples would either be Jean and Toad or Toad and Wolverine... sick Scary, ain't it? *shudders at thought of Toad and Jean...* Lol!

RonyLeBeau
Toad and NightCrawler

Mirage
Blob and just about anyone! Ick major!

Siban
Hey, I think Blob and Jean make a cute couple. sick Okay, maybe not.

cajun
heres one for ya, whoever mystique knocked boots with to make kurt..... confused confused laughing out loud

WinkyBells
*giggles* Knocked boots... That's the greatest term ever! *walks away muttering "Knocked boots..."*

Korhend
WANDA AND TODD FOREVER!!!!!

ab012f9448
I wonder who did do it with Mystique? Does anyone know who kurts father is or is it still a mystery?
Anyway, as for wierd couples, how about professor x and mystique or cyclops and mystique or just about anybody and mystique.

Korhend
well I know sabretooth for one, and the rest of the male population.

ab012f9448
I'm on about the original cartoon version not the movie version. Do you seriously think the cartoon version was hot?

cajun
he he, glad u like it winkybells wink

Korhend
I don't see why people think the movie version was hot o.O

WinkyBells
Korhend, I seriously think it was because she was nekkid all the time. laughing And Kurt's papa was someone called Azazel. I personally think he was Satan...the guy just looked like Satan in a business suit! But I still love Kurt. *snuggles*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.