what i went through tonite and what i will go through tommore after a leg day

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
ok here is what i did for legs

leg press 5 sets
1-360 pounds 8 reps
2-540 pounds 8 reps
3-810 pounds 6 reps
4-1080 pounds 5 reps
5-1176 pounds 7 reps

squats 4 sets
1-135 pounds 10 reps ass the the ground
2-185 pounds 8 reps ass to the ground
3-225 pounds 7 reps
4-270 pounds 7 reps half way down

extentions 4 sets
1-150 pounds 20 reps
2-200 pounds 10 reps
3-250 pounds 10 reps
4-250 pounds 10 reps

hamstring curls 4 sets

almost the same as the extentions

stiff legged dead lifts 4 sets
135 pounds for all of them and 10 reps each time

calve raises 330 for 7 reps for 5 sets

then i ran on the tredmill for 2 minutes and i ran .38 miles then stopped because before football seaon starts i am going to run for 2 to 3 minutes as fast as i can for 9 months before football so i can fuuckin fly out there now tommorw i will have troubel walking legs will be cramping up sitting on the totliet is a ***** and just sitting down all together sucks but hey this is hardcore and its worth it do ne of u think im crazy yet i hope so cause i think i am i have way to far out dreams in my head but at lwast i work towarsds them like other people kids in my school all talk shit what they r going to do and they dont even try they lift for a week and there done i say u should never ask me for advice because ur too pussy to do it the kids that try i always help always

Tired Hiker
DeNiro, be careful, dude. You're not Super-Man, you know.

DeNiro
i will one day and i know my limits i am doing 8 reps of good form i could even go heaiver but i dont because then i wouldnt be working my muscel right

Tired Hiker
DeNiro, you should maybe see a doctor.

DeNiro
if u mean for my head ur right because i am a lil nutty when it comes to lifting here is my motto

obsessed is just how the lazy decribes dedicated and also working out isnt just 2 hours in the gym it is my way of life

Tired Hiker
I'm just f*cking with ya.

Tired Hiker
Have you seen HULK, DeNiro?

DeNiro
unfortunitly why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.