yuck my nail is about to fall off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
remember that pinky that i hurt in the garage incident well my nail is about to come off it is almost half way and it is so sick the one thing i never wanted to happen wich is one of my nails to have completly come off is happening it is so sick it was like watching viva la bam on mtv and seeing that guys big toe nail on his big toe come off and it was so fuuckin disgusting i thought i was going to vomit that is one thing tat makes me sick is having a nail come off all the way sick

N.Tonks
ewww

DeNiro
ewww to the second power sick

MadKowDZs
Ditto.

Tired Hiker
I missed viva la bam last night, is it on tonight?

DeNiro
dont know but it is a great show bam fuuckin rocks rock

Curl_Up&Dye
lol yah don vito lost his icky big toenail...WHAT WAS WRONG WITH IT?!?!? ick it looked so gross.

DeNiro
it was even more gross when it came completly off i almost threw up that makes me sick to see that type of shit

clavis9495
lol thanx for sharing and that is a 7th eww on this thread

Storm
just reading this makes me sick already
ewwwwww sick

Korri
kewl!!

zionette
im indifferent about it,poor DeNiro

DeNiro
when i pull back on it it really starts to come off it is sick but for some reason i am an idiot and play with it all day

silver_tears
laughing out loud hahaha play with it all day long laughinglaughinglaughing out loud

BingaBonga
how about you put a band aid on it? then you wouldn't want to throw up...

total metalhead
i watched this movie once where they tortured this guy by ripping out everyone of his fingernails, and then when he still wouldnt talk they did the same with his toenails, and believe me, it looked real!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.