Cops on Halloween

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ok so on halloween a bunch of ghetto black kids decided to come to Brooklyn Heights just to star havok, they were egging people and all that normal crap but ALSO harassing girls on the street(some of them go to my school), and so a bunch of my friends joined up with kids from other schools aroudn the nieghborhood and started searching for them with wrenches and crap to kick their asses. They bought some eggs to, and then they encountered a group of black kids( but this wasn't the group they were after) and so these "new black kids" appraoched them and told my friends to give them their eggs. My friends were pussies and gave them up. But just at that moment when al lthe black kids had the eggs a cop showed up and told them to drop them. And he made the mspread their legs and stand against the wall and all that stuff, while the white kids watched without being questioned or anything. In fact one of the kids who was in the "white kid group" was black and my friends had to convince the cop that he wasn't with the black kids being arrested. So yeah the black kids got arrested even though the eggs didn't even belong to them( but to my friends).

all i gotta say is...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA.

BackFire
The moral of the story: people should stop acting like idiots on halloween.

MadKowDZs
If it were only that simple.

DeNiro
o come on thats the only time of the year we have an excuse to be bad i mena i shot a car with a bb gun 20 times that threw eggs at us then i shot them with a paintball gun 8 times when they came back to shoot us with theres and then i shot a kid with it i mean it is jsut fun as hell to be an ******* ont that day

BackFire
that's fine, but people shouldn't complain when cops stop them, just because it's halloween doesn't mean they should be able to get away with defacing and destroying property.

DeNiro
oo no if u get caughte its ur **** up but im just saying i pnly act like an ass on that day but if i get caught by the cops i dont use that for an excuse

metal face
i think 113 is racist

i think 113 is black himself

BackFire
haha

Tired Hiker
WoW!!! This could get good.

Captain REX
Another moral: Cops shouldn't target black people. roll eyes (sarcastic)

My mom wouldn't let me buy that Desert Eagle airsoft gun to go with my costume. She said the cops would arrest me, but not one cop was seen. Grr!

BackFire
Yeah, stereotypes suck, too bad many of them are often true.

Tired Hiker
I think next year everyone in California should dress up as a cop for Halloween to the point where the real cops couldn't tell the real from the fake. That could be classic. Hmm. I think I'll put this in my movie I'm going to make.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.