Hulk vs. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MadKowDZs
In a battle of The Hulk vs. Thor, who, in your opinion would be victorious and why do you think this?

Thor, he's a god and has a hammer that makes him virtually invinsible, and if superman beat the hulk, and thor beat superman, than Thor must be able to beat the hulk

Jason Horan
X-men battle of the day? but its about Hulk and Thor? all well Thor defiantly would win big grin

gambit88
its tough hulk is indestructable and thor isn't and they both have the same amount of strength but thor is faster and crap i would hafta say they kill each other in the end lol but still i think MacGuyver would kill em both with a piece of string and a tooth brush

Kes
Moving to the Hulk forum.
moving--moved

MadKowDZs
I had a lot on my mind when I created this one sorry it's mismatched.

Darth Vicious
HULK wins hands down, his strengt doesnt have limits, the madder he gets, the stronger he gets and NO Thor hasnt beat Superman!

LipiDSama
113 when did Thor fight superman? .. Thor is Marvel and superman is DC.. and when they had DC vs Marel Thor never fought Superman.

You guys see the new ultimate comics out lol. Thor puts the smack down on Dr Bruce Banner, and Banner laughs at him and tells him his little hammer makes him honry, so i dont know lol.. =\ I like Thor better, but in the long run I think Hulk would still win, hes brute strength.

Vim
They were actually together on the TV series, thor looked pretty puny next to the hulk on there. In the comic Book, it would pretty even, the funny thing is they would both have to transform before a real fight would happen.

Supra
When Did Thor Beat Superman?

dami wilson
ACTUALLY GUYS, THERE'S ALREADY BEEN TWO COMICS ABOUT HULK VS THOR THAT i KNOW OF. The second one ended as a draw of some sort but in the first one, Hulk won by knocking down Thor (half conscious) and then trying to pick up the hammer. Hulk struggled for a long time but as he started to lift it, the hammer turned back to a stick and Hulk threw it away! Thats how the first ended. The second was kind of a draw.

Paola
moving and probably merging..... and renaming messed

Quick Freeze
in the JLA/Avengers Thor took a cheapshot at supes with his hammer. then later in the series Thor and Supes start fighting blow by blow until supes gets him with heat vision which pisses off thor and thor comes at him with the hammer but supes catches it and throws thor and knocks him out. then hercules, vision, she-hulk, iron man, and wonderman all jump on him and beat the shit out of him. that kind of pissed me off. supes beat thor fair and square and it took a lot of energy out of him to block the hammer like that and then just got ambushed by 5 of the strongest avengers

K3VIL
Actually Thor never beat Superman, but i hope in a rematch, considering that being in close contact with the magic hammer like it happens to Supes would cause him more damage than those they let him to take.Also Thor run in front of him like the dumbest hero ever seen when he always absorb ranged attacks with Mjolnir.
Anyway, Darth Vicious, i've got a notice of the last hour for you, Hulk needs time to get in Thor's class, and Thor can knock him down before.

Tron
I actually found that very, very, very funny.laughing out loud

Maelstrom
I think Hulk is stronger than Thor. He was created that way. That Godforce would prob. kill Hulk but in a fist fight I think Hulk wins.

FrothByte
hulk's potential for strength may be unlimited, but his anger isn't. a person can only get so angry, once you reach berserker state, that's about the limit of your anger. so technically speaking, hulk's anger isn't unlimited after all.

the only reason thor lost to hulk in the comic book is because the writer's insisted that thor fight in a fist fight with hulk (albeit with a hammer).in a straight up fist fight, not too many people can stand up to the hulk. but really, if thor used his powers like he did while battling surfer, hulk's toast.

imagine hulk trying to fight thor while dozens of lightning bolts are hitting him and a small hurricane is buffetting him (the winds won't affect him much but his vision will sure be limited). these are thor's normal powers. plus he's got the runes now, and i don't see hulk living past a god force blast either.

hulk is way too one dimensional to win this match. if strength is all you got, then your not gonna get too far against people whose got strength almost equall to yours plus a whole variety of other powers.

x_danny_x
man another about this fight! the poster name "NEVER" gave a website on how many times thor and hulk fought and Hulk has beaten the crap out of Thor in most of those fights. Yes they fought more than two times.

Thor should beat Superman cause he has the neccessary tools to beat him since Superman is weak against magic and Thor has his hammer to combat Supes other attacks such as his eye beam heat ray.

However the way the comics has been written between Hulk and Thor is that Hulk has beaten the crap out of Thor most of the times.

You guys should a search for the other threads involving Hulk vs Thor and look for the links that details all their fights

YOU guys also have to be more specific in which version of Hulk and Thor you guys are talking about cause there are many versions for both characters

Empath
What the f**k? You all seem like Thor worshipers and im not saying this to offend you on the following Thursday, but Hulk can withstand his lightning, his hammer, the whole Godforce thing might level him but Hulk has one thing that no one else seems to have, Unlimited Stamina. Juggs. is 100 stable, but Hulk, you could prob. kill him and hed rise.
I think Hulk takes Thor down.
In a hurry too. I'd be the fastest a**woopin` Thor never forgets.

Euripides
http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

Alpha Centauri
That's just a list, an opinion. Nothing more.

Hulk has taken multiple fullblast blows from Mjolnir to the ribs, chest and head before. Then got up laughing and thwacked Thor in the face.

-AC

Euripides
Hulk is not very smart. Thor faced him before. Thor could just whip up dimensional portal and throw him in.

Victor Von Doom
I reckon it'd just rage on and on. If someone is coming out, I'd back Hulk. Depends on the current incarnation of each though.

Classic ones, Hulk.

spetznaz
It would depend on which version of the Hulk and which Thor variant. Some Hulk versions (eg Savage and War, especially War) are insanely powerful; while some versions of Thor (eg King Thor) are nigh omnipotent.
But in a 'normal' fight i would have to give it to .....erm ......well,it depends on how quickly Thor can win. If Thor socks it to Hulk quick (before Hulk starts to ruminate on his anger and starts adding to his strength) then the Norsegod wins.
However if the battle progresses for quite some time the match begins to oscillate, before finally starting to turn into a Hulk advantage.
A fight between 'normal' Thor and 'normal' Green Hulk would depend on how fast the battle is. A fast battle goes to Thor, and a slower one belongs to the Hulk.
Let's just say that if you want to defeat the Hulk you'd better do it fast. Real fast.

spetznaz
That list had one major flaw. It said one of the parameters was the following:
Only superheros allowed. No supervillians or ridiculously cosmic beings of a higher "universal" order (like Galactus, Highfather, Neron or Mephisto) allowed.
Ok, Silver Surfer is not a supervillain, but he is a 'ridiculously cosmic being of a higher order.' He works with the power cosmic from Galactus himself, and he can basically be considered Galactus-lite when it comes to certain capacities.
Also where the heck is the Martian Manhunter? That guy too the whole JLA apart in direct combat.
Anyways, most of the list is kosher. I just wouldn't put Silver Surfer anywhere on that list. Not because he wouldn't win, but because the rules of the list itself disqualifies him.
I guess it is no surprise that the website is a Silver surfer fansite.

gamewarrior
im with hulk, thors strength is no match for the hulk. Hulk defeated hercules the strongest(i think) of all the norse gods. Hulk will smash,bash and crush thor in 1 minute.

KharmaDog
Hercules is Greek not Norse

Draco69
MM wasn't on there because he was vulnerable to flame at that time.

Silver Surfer would not qualify as 'ridiculously cosmic being of a higher order.' He's no where near the league of Galactus, Neron, the HighFather or The Living Tribunal. He's qualified for the list.

Mainstream
I could see Hulk winning if the fight goes on for a while I mean the longer and madder Hulk get the stronger he gets right?

gamewarrior
That is correct the madder he gets the more adrenaline pumps in making him stronger and stronger. HULK IS POWER INCARNATE!!!

whobdamandog
I think Hulk's always proven to have the advantage in most of their fights..particularly when Thor doesn't have possession of mjolnir....Hulk is someone few can hang with when he gets really enraged..remember he took on the Half the MU(FF, Avengers, Thor and Dr strange) at one point...and they couldn't take him down...I believe Dr Strange ended up banishing him to a dimensional crossroads in order to defeat him...

muffin man
let see all testes of strength hulk
all things like spelling bees thor
hand to hand no fr!gg!n idea

SarKastic_OJ
The hulk has beaten Thor into the ground on NUMEROUS occasions, so its safe to say that the hulk could and will win in an actual battle..

Yeah, thor is a god of thunder(or something like that) but that still won't aid him against raw and growing power incarnate!!(I like that term...power incarnate)so while Thor is trying to summon living lightning to aid him, the hulk would be busy pummeling and pounding the Norse god...

Thor had his hands full with one Gladiator on numerous occasions and needed assistance in order to take down the cosmic being, the hulk on the other hand used "brute strength" to sort of bully kallark from montana to california....(although i smell biasness)....point is..the battle happened and was/is deemed official....

Tron
Merging

gamewarrior
Lets see a majical and mystical hammer with the power to control thunder and lightning or a giant fist thats as hard and strong as adamantium and can knock a person hundreds of miles away and can destroy a building in one punch. Hmmm... which one?

gamewarrior
My mistake Hulks fist is harder than adamantium.

Tron
That's highly debateable.

K3VIL
You gotta be kidding me.Hulk was really pissed off when he was able to bend adamantium.But he wasn't able to broke it.The only real way to destroy adamantium is through high level of power, like Odin Force or Power Cosmic or with vibranium of the savage land

Mainstream
Hulk anit got the strenght to break adamantium.

gamewarrior
Ok my mistake but bending adamantium is very hard to do.

Alpha Centauri
Bending an indestructible metal as if it were a pipe cleaner doesn't exactly demean the fact.

I wouldn't go so far as to say outright that Hulk's fist is stronger than adamantium at all. If Hulk's fist is put on a table and attacked, it'll get cut and heal and what not. Adamantium won't even be damaged. In that respect it's stronger. Hulk is wielding his fist though, with no one wielding adamantium, it's pretty useless. That's my opinion.

Like that guy said in the Conan movie, steel is only as strong as the hand that wields it. Thor has a pretty strong hand and he's wielding Uru. No easy task and Thor at his best could take Hulk, IMO. If it's common Hulk Vs common Thor. I back Hulk.

An excellent fight would be Maestro Hulk Vs Full Power Thor.

I'd buy that for a dollar.

-AC

jinzin
this fights happened quite a few times and Hulks beaten thor more than the other way around, Unless thor hits Hulk with the godforce I don't see how he's gonna pull out a victory.

Alpha Centauri
Yeah, which is why I said depends on incarnation.

-AC

kgkg
i think thor can beat hulk if this was battle to the finish . He can simply teleport hulk to the Sun , space ect. to get an easy win and don't say he can't catch hulk , or hulk is gonna pound his ass , thor is almost as strong as hulk .

Your have to realize that Creatures like Thor silver surfer are not trying to kill , if they wanted to do that to the hulk they can do it easy.

gamewarrior
Hulk get stronger when he gets madder. When Hulk fight obviously he'll get angrier along the way so you cant say Thor is amost as strong as the hulk cus Hulk's strength keeps on growing.

kgkg
True But Thor knows that so if he really wanted to kill hulk he will teleport him to the sun ect. instead of battle all day making him stonger than himself.

Thor has the power to take down thor by other means but he has to do it quick not fight with him very long . most of the time his fighting Hulk to stop his insanity , so his not looking to kill him.

Alpha Centauri
Gives me a headache to read most fights on here now.

Can anyone actually summon the brain neurons to comment on a tough fight without copping out and resorting to space?

-AC

kgkg
without space , hmmm too close can go either way.

Alpha Centauri
Wait wait wait.

Without space? As if it's some common fight swayer.

Leave space out of it unless the fight is in space. If the fight begins on Earth, no reason why it'd end in space.

-AC

gamewarrior
Ok, can we get back to the real issue here. Ok Thor is a friend of Hulk so Thor would be fighting Hulk only to defeat him and try to get some sense into Hulks head not to kill him. But that is his downfall. If he is only trying to return hulks sanity and turn him back to bruce banner that means he's not going to fight with all his might only enough to knock some sense into Hulk. Hulk is going to use full power (obviously) and defeat and or kill Thor. Hulk will get annoyed(also obviously) and get angry when Thor keeps on blabbing about control and look at yourself and yap! yap! yap!

Swanky-Tuna
I don't keep much track of Thor but Mjolnir can absorb energy can't it? Is that external energy, like beams or bolts, or can he just press it up against somebody and leech it off of them?

Tough Guy
hulk shouldwin, thor could win

gamewarrior
Thor may be the God of Thunder but he can't defeat the man of muscle.

K3VIL
If Thor fights with no mercy, cause Hulk is a treat to the lifes of mortal people, he'll shoot at Hulk the GodForce after stunning him with some of his best blows, finally destroying Hulk or teleporting what remain of his body into the sun

FrothByte

gamewarrior
Hulk is also very fast so it will be hard for thor to hit him with a lightning bolt when hulk starts running. Also i believe that hulk can take a beating from lightining bolts.

K3VIL
Hulk faster than lightnings?ROTFL

paolo2134
if thor is fighting full out and not worried about holding back in any way he should definitely take out the hulk it was even stated in hulk's own annual that thor was more powerful.As for hulk beating thor a lot in past i think you must be looking at different comicbooks than me as i have every thor v hulk fight in my collection.In jim112 thet completely stalemate each other in pure brute strength as they do again in the great defenders 10,in hulk 255 again the battle is a complete stalemate sure the huld landa couple more punches but one is when thor greets him as a friend and other is when he turns his back(neither cause him any serious harm)i have a marvel annual from 1976 where again they trade a couple of blows ending in stalemate,hulk 300 same again,thor385 in first half of fight thor is battering a bloodied hulk around until he is tricked into giving up his hammer and even then they are very evenly matched until thor is distracted and hulk hits him with savage attack but he still couldn't take thor down,thor489 if anything thor seems to have slight advantage and hulk annual2001 thor renders him unconscious for short time but again fight too close to call.I like both thor and the hulk but i am not a biased fanboy for instance i certainly don't think thor could take galactus and i do think the surfer has had the short end of the stick when fighting thor it should go either way.The hulk is a great character and a tremendously strong one but let's not get carried away like some people and say given enough time he should be able to take out odin or zeus as i have seen claimed by some people.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
I don't keep much track of Thor but Mjolnir can absorb energy can't it? Is that external energy, like beams or bolts, or can he just press it up against somebody and leech it off of them?

Mjolnir absorbs/reflects energy directed at it. He cannot summon Hulk's gamma radiation like Surfer did, or anything of that sort.

Mainstream
couldn't Thor make a portal and suck the not so joy green giant into another world or something?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by K3VIL
Hulk faster than lightnings?ROTFL

Before you laugh, let me inform you that Hulk is blindingly fast.

Hulk can run at top speeds exceeding 500mph. He can jump with enough speed and velocity to escape earth's gravitational pull, (aproximately 2,750-3,000mph.)

Unless the lightning is chasing Hulk, he could very well avoid it. Besides, he has shaken off Thor's lightning before.

Thor can definitely take this fight with his superior speed, fighting ability, and magic.

kgkg
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
Before you laugh, let me inform you that Hulk is blindingly fast.

Hulk can run at top speeds exceeding 500mph. He can jump with enough speed and velocity to escape earth's gravitational pull, (aproximately 2,750-3,000mph.)

Unless the lightning is chasing Hulk, he could very well avoid it. Besides, he has shaken off Thor's lightning before.

Thor can definitely take this fight with his superior speed, fighting ability, and magic.
i don't know about the speed (don't know where you got that) but everything is correct.

Cosmic Cube
My info comes from the Marvel Encyclopedia: Avengers, the Incredible Guide to the Hulk, and countless Hulk comics displaying his blinding attack/landspeed.

Wonderman
Thor is almost like Earth's champion. Really in order for anyone to accomplish anything on earth or in the Universe, they have to get by him.
How does Hulk fair.hammer

dawsey28
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/thor/marvel_thor_02_rar.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/Hulk/DKHulk--Orlock.gif

www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm
Not the final say, but close enough.

Hulk has strength & durability but Thor has strength & durability + a magical hammer, dimensional portals, and command over the elements.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but Thor also has an enchanted belt that doubles his strength.

kgkg
Originally posted by dawsey28
http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/thor/marvel_thor_02_rar.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/Hulk/DKHulk--Orlock.gif

www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm
Not the final say, but close enough.

Hulk has strength & durability but Thor has strength & durability + a magical hammer, dimensional portals, and command over the elements.

And I'm not sure if this counts, but Thor also has an enchanted belt that doubles his strength.
you love that site don't you ? big grin

Thor wins but it won't be an easy fight.

dawsey28
Yes, yes I do. Actually, it's an easy way to put it into perspective.

As you can tell, I love the site with the pics too. big grin

Kento
"Hulk hate long hair"

confused Is it wrong to say Hulk wins?

Cosmic Cube
Thor has an advantage with Mjolnir, but Hulk can turn almost any fight in his favor. I'd give Thor the 6 of 10.

dawsey28
Originally posted by Kento
"Hulk hate long hair"

confused Is it wrong to say Hulk wins?

No, it's not wrong. In fact, Hulk could win because of the unlimited stamina. But in a most case scenario, Thor takes it.

long pig
Thor is better than Hulk at everything.
He's even stronger, by a mile at base strength.

Thor always holds back against Hulk, so that may come into play.
But if this is bloodlust, of course Hulk loses.

Easily.

Nataku8188
Uhm... are we talking normal Thor and Savage Hulk? Or King Thor and Prof hulk.

Cause normal Thor vs Savage Hulk would be one hell of a fight.

long pig
Surely Savage and Thor.

It'd be a hell of a fight if Thor holds back on Hulk, like he normally does.

But if he doesn't, it'd be a very short fight....and Thor gets a new green skin coat.

Hulk Power
Hulk win this obviously

Hulk Power
Hulk would win because hulk can run at speeds of upto 300 mph, leap 3 miles, has a healing factor, gets stronger and bigger the madder he gets and once in a comic he lifted a mountain that weighed 150 BILLION tons. I seriously doubt taht Thor can top that even with all his cheap powers he has

dawsey28
Originally posted by Hulk Power
Hulk would win because hulk can run at speeds of upto 300 mph, leap 3 miles, has a healing factor, gets stronger and bigger the madder he gets and once in a comic he lifted a mountain that weighed 150 BILLION tons. I seriously doubt taht Thor can top that even with all his cheap powers he has

You mean like that class 100+ strength, enchanted belt that doubles his strength, nigh invulnerability, magical hammer, command over the elements, and ability to open inter dimensional portals?

http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/thor/ThorChange.gif vs http://jerome.galica.free.fr/marvel/Avengers/Hulk/hulk0.gif

JWangSDC
Savage hulk would take down Classic Thor. Hulk would be so angry that his durability and strength far surpass Thor's. Hulk is way less versatile than thor...but in a one on one battle, I have a tough time believing that Thor wins this.

King Thor would destroy any incarnation of the hulk

long pig
Thor is stronger, faster, smarter, better equipped and a better fighter.
He wins.
It's very simple.

calm hulk=75-80 tons
calm thor=100++++ tons

one hit from the odinforce would kill hulk imo

gamewarrior
Originally posted by Hulk Power

Actually Hulk can run up to 700 mph.

And I think hulk can win at the start he may not be strong yet but when he starts getting mad he'll trash thor. I now all of you may have read comics that have pointed out that hulk has unlimited strength and incredible stamina that would help hulk fight Thor for a long time and if hulk can keep pummeling him until thor gets too tired then hulk wins wich I think he can.

long pig
He can't fight at that speed.
But Thor can.

Everytime Thor fights Hulk, he holds back, and STILL usually wins.

Hulk may get mad, but so can Thor, warrior madness almost doubles his strength.

I don't ever recall Hulk taking a Odinblast, has he?
I was always under the impression that Thor doesn't use it on him because it would possibly kill him, and Thor doesn't want to kill Banner.

Maestro
Has anyone read the comic, which shows why hulk turns into maestro hulk. Well basically Thor challenges hulk because he's basically destroying everyone, and Hulk and Thor battle for a couple of pages. After the dust settles, you see Hulk standing over Thors body. Im not saying Hulks stronger, but im just saying what happens in one of their fights.

Xplosive
Originally posted by long pig
Thor is better than Hulk at everything.
He's even stronger, by a mile at base strength.

Hulk is much, much stronger than Thor.

long pig
No, he isn't at first. He more than likely starts off at half Thors strength.

And it takes Hulk a while to build up his strength.

Hulk has rage, it amplyfies his strength, Thor has warrior madness to alter his as well.

Xplosive
No, he isn't at first. He more than likely starts off at half Thors strength.

And it takes Hulk a while to build up his strength.

Hulk has rage, it amplyfies his strength, Thor has warrior madness to alter his as well.

He amplyifies his strenght and surpasses Thor by much. Hulk is without a doubt stronger than Thor.

Maestro
Thor can't willingly use warrior maddness, it's a phase that all asgardians go through once in their life.

long pig
Oh, of course he would be sooner or later, more likey WAY later.

We have Hulk, base strength 70-80, against Thor, base strength near 150 tons. Hulk amps his strength up slowly, as does Thor via warrior madness, which doubles his strength.

Hulk wouldn't have the hours and hours of time to reach Thors level before getting killed.
Just like what would happen with Jugs.

long pig
Originally posted by Maestro
Thor can't willingly use warrior maddness, it's a phase that all asgardians go through once in their life.

He's done it more than once.

Xplosive
Hulk would pretty quickly surpass Thor in strenght, he wouldn't need hours, what are you talking about. In phyisicall battle, Thor would be doomed, in battle generally, Thor should probably win.

long pig
Yes, Hulk would need hours, just like he needed hours to reach Thors strength before.

Hulk didn't become as strong as Thor for almost 4 hours.
They were engaged in a "strength lock" basically testing the other strength.

Xplosive
But you must realize that Hulk can become much stronger than Thor.

paolo2134
sorry maestro but that does not happen i have that issue and thor and the hulk duke it out for over an hour with no clear winner,in the end as a nuclear warhead is approaching the hulk punches thor incredibly hard out of the road but it clearly states that thor is unhurt and ready to continue when the bomb explodes.

paolo2134
i would say that if they were to fight away from a populated area and thor could really cut loose with all his powers then he definitely takes hulk out.

long pig
Originally posted by Xplosive
But you must realize that Hulk can become much stronger than Thor.
Of course I realize Hulk can become stronger.

But I also realize it'd take him hours to get there, and he just doesn't have the time to amp up.

Cosmic Cube
Oh, of course he would be sooner or later, more likey WAY later.

We have Hulk, base strength 70-80, against Thor, base strength near 150 tons. Hulk amps his strength up slowly, as does Thor via warrior madness, which doubles his strength.

Hulk wouldn't have the hours and hours of time to reach Thors level before getting killed.
Just like what would happen with Jugs.

Hulk's base strength is far from 70 tons. That was his base strength when he first became the Hulk. He has undergone countless upgrades since then. Hulk has lifted mountains, and moved tectonic plates while calm. Thor can lift more than 100 megatons, easily. If Hulk's base strength was 70 tons, he'd get massacred in a fight against Thor.

Thor's only advantages are his speed, fighting ability, and Mjolnir.

Cosmic Cube
Of course I realize Hulk can become stronger.

But I also realize it'd take him hours to get there, and he just doesn't have the time to amp up.

Not so. It takes a few seconds for Hulk to surpass Thor. There is no formula for the strength increase. It happens in an instant.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by paolo2134
i would say that if they were to fight away from a populated area and thor could really cut loose with all his powers then he definitely takes hulk out.

Like, another dimension? Thor could still lose. Thor wins 6/10

Wickerman
Thor's only advantages are his speed, fighting ability, and Mjolnir.

That's very true. And i agree with that because i don't wanna get involved in the whole "who's stronger than who" thing. However, Thor has so many ways of doing this.....

1. If they're in an unpopulated dome-like area. Get to the air and basically level the battleground with hulk on it.

2. Send him through a dimensional drift far far away

3. I'm not sure about this one, but i THINK that i have a comic book somewhere where supes and hulk meet. Hulk's already angry and all and pretty strong, and Superman speedblitz's him with full strength into a mountain. Hulk.is.down. If my memory serves me well and this is the case, then i believe Thor could do it as well.

~wickerman~

Feeble Force
Thor puts on a fancy lightning display and hulk becomes mesmerized by the pretty lights. Hulk will Eventually clam down and turn back into banner. Thor swoops down and sneezes on banner blowing him about 150,000 feet back.

Wickerman
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Thor swoops down and sneezes on banner blowing him about 150,000 feet back.

Pre-crisis Superman style baby! thumb up thumb up

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wickerman
That's very true. And i agree with that because i don't wanna get involved in the whole "who's stronger than who" thing. However, Thor has so many ways of doing this.....

1. If they're in an unpopulated dome-like area. Get to the air and basically level the battleground with hulk on it.

2. Send him through a dimensional drift far far away

3. I'm not sure about this one, but i THINK that i have a comic book somewhere where supes and hulk meet. Hulk's already angry and all and pretty strong, and Superman speedblitz's him with full strength into a mountain. Hulk.is.down. If my memory serves me well and this is the case, then i believe Thor could do it as well.

~wickerman~

I know what crossover you're talking about, I have it. It's Professor Hulk vs Superman. Hulk sucker punches Superman, Superman uses heat vision, Hulk punches Superman, Superman punches Hulk, Superman knocks the Hulk out.

All of Savage Hulk's fights with Superman have ended with a draw. Neither Thor nor Superman could have an easy knockout against Savage Hulk. Assuming Savage Hulk is the Hulk in question, the odds are 6/10 in Thor's favor.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Feeble Force
Thor puts on a fancy lightning display and hulk becomes mesmerized by the pretty lights. Hulk will Eventually clam down and turn back into banner. Thor swoops down and sneezes on banner blowing him about 150,000 feet back.

Cheap.

Wickerman
I know what crossover you're talking about, I have it. It's Professor Hulk vs Superman. Hulk sucker punches Superman, Superman uses heat vision, Hulk punches Superman, Superman punches Hulk, Superman knocks the Hulk out.

All of Savage Hulk's fights with Superman have ended with a draw. Neither Thor nor Superman could have an easy knockout against Savage Hulk. Assuming Savage Hulk is the Hulk in question, the odds are 6/10 in Thor's favor.

AHA! i knew it. Thanks, i'll have to search for it. Oh, you're prolly right, it must've been prof Hulk. But still, if Thor's smart he's going to stay away from Hulk and level the battlefield (this is assuming he wants to prolong the battle).

ps: i never understood why Hulk is written this way. I think there's a MAJOR fault in there. I think that something more interesting would be if Hulk's strength increased when angry and decreased when in fear. Since it happens so rarely, it'd be a nice refreshing sight. (Ex: when he's afraid of Wolverine cutting him)

~wickerman~

Cosmic Cube
AHA! i knew it. Thanks, i'll have to search for it. Oh, you're prolly right, it must've been prof Hulk. But still, if Thor's smart he's going to stay away from Hulk and level the battlefield (this is assuming he wants to prolong the battle).

ps: i never understood why Hulk is written this way. I think there's a MAJOR fault in there. I think that something more interesting would be if Hulk's strength increased when angry and decreased when in fear. Since it happens so rarely, it'd be a nice refreshing sight. (Ex: when he's afraid of Wolverine cutting him)

~wickerman~

It was definitely Professor Hulk. Superman says "And you're called the Hulk?", and Hulk replies, "Actually, I prefer Dr. Banner, or Bruce."

I agree 100%. I mean, if Prof can bet beaten unconscious by Doc Ock, no reason why Superman couldn't do something far worse.

Wickerman
It was definitely Professor Hulk. Superman says "And you're called the Hulk?", and Hulk replies, "Actually, I prefer Dr. Banner, or Bruce."

I agree 100%. I mean, if Prof can bet beaten unconscious by Doc Ock, no reason why Superman couldn't do something far worse.

Yeah, i can hear ya. However, no answer on the whole "anger vs. fear" crux of the issue. sad not that anyone would actually care.....except probably for thousands of angry fanboys asking why Hulk isn't the invulnerable angry green man that gives them wet dreams anymore.

~wickerman~

Xplosive
No matter who is stronger, logiclly Thor should put Hulk down.

long pig
Not so. It takes a few seconds for Hulk to surpass Thor. There is no formula for the strength increase. It happens in an instant.

It's taken him hours to be as strong as Thor before, why would it change now?
This wasn't very long ago.

Also, show me somewhere that says Hulk's strength starts at 100, because I can show you where it says he starts out at 70.

who?-kid
I'm not sure about this one, but i THINK that i have a comic book somewhere where supes and hulk meet. Hulk's already angry and all and pretty strong, and Superman speedblitz's him with full strength into a mountain. Hulk.is.down. If my memory serves me well and this is the case, then i believe Thor could do it as well.
Since when do crossovers count for something ?

Wonderman
I think for the answer to this question we can only go back to when the characters were made and the positions they held.
Hulk was meant to be the undefeatable strongest guy there ever could be.
Thor was meant to be his "bucky" if you will. Like Cap and Bucky.
That's my call.
I think Hulk smash is true. Even though i like the whole guardian thing Thor's got going. Hulks the one he turns to when it gets to be to much.

Cosmic Cube
It's taken him hours to be as strong as Thor before, why would it change now?
This wasn't very long ago.

Also, show me somewhere that says Hulk's strength starts at 100, because I can show you where it says he starts out at 70.

One minor inconsistancy. They were armwrestling, not fighting. There have been other occasions when Hulk has exceeded Thor's strength in seconds, simply to prove he was stronger.

Wonderman
Feats of strength.

Bends Adamantium

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

Grasps An Energy Bubble

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

Moves Extremelly Fast

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

Supports A Mountain On His Back

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

Damn i din` know he could bend the stuff.

Wonderman
Hulk bends adamantium. That's gotta mess with Wolvie's already unstable mind.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Wonderman
Hulk bends adamantium. That's gotta mess with Wolvie's already unstable mind.

Hulk broke adamantium. That list isn't complete.

kgkg
Originally posted by Wonderman
Feats of strength.

Bends Adamantium

Breaks A Very Powerful Forcefield

Breaks The Pit That Holds The Flame Of Life

Causes Incredible Shockwaves

Defeats Very Powerful Enemies

Deflects the Nightcrawler's Sonics

Destroys A Huge Asteroid

Destroys Onslaught's Armor

Destroys The High Evolutionary's Armor

Grasps An Energy Bubble

Hulk Is Power Incarnate

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (I)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (II)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (III)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (IV)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (V)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VI)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VII)

Hulk's Strength Is Limitless? (VIII)

Leaps His Way Accross The Pacific

Moves Extremelly Fast

Overcomes The Matter Antimatter Attraction

Reaches the Leader's Kenitictronic Gloves

Supports A Mountain On His Back

Throws A Gem To The Center Of A Planet

Throws The Sub-Mariner From Key West To Miami

Damn i din` know he could bend the stuff.
and this will help him beat Thor?

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by kgkg
and this will help him beat Thor?

It has.

Mjolnir is the trump card. It's sorta like Hulk vs Superman. Hulk is much stronger than either of them, but both of them are much more powerful. Not a clear cut victory for Thor. 6-7/10

long pig
One minor inconsistancy. They were armwrestling, not fighting. There have been other occasions when Hulk has exceeded Thor's strength in seconds, simply to prove he was stronger.

Actually, I wasn't even talking about that.
I was talking about Thor #385, where Hulk is on a rampage and Thor starts to hit him with his hammer, decides not to because he doesn't want to kill him, throws the hammer aside and fights Hulk h2h.

They go into a strength lock for hours, and then Hulk finally overpowers Thor.
All the while, Thor is holding back.

Cosmic Cube
Actually, I wasn't even talking about that.
I was talking about Thor #385, where Hulk is on a rampage and Thor starts to hit him with his hammer, decides not to because he doesn't want to kill him, throws the hammer aside and fights Hulk h2h.

They go into a strength lock for hours, and then Hulk finally overpowers Thor.
All the while, Thor is holding back.

Thor cannot lift as much as the Hulk can, and Thor knows this.

Thor has used Mjolnir's full fury against Hulk, and failed to fell him. Killing him isn't really an option.

How do you figure Thor was holding back? If we're talking about the same comic, the narration says he was "straining every Asgardian muscle."

"Does the beast's strength know no limits?!" - The Mighty Thor

long pig
So you do admit Hulk taking hours to reach Thors level?
That's all I wanted to hear.

Cosmic Cube
So you do admit Hulk taking hours to reach Thors level?
That's all I wanted to hear.

Of course not. Hulk and Thor are equals at first.

Hulk exceeds him in mere moments.

During the Reborn Saga, Hulk lifts a neutron emission reactor that weighed of billions of tons. While Thor and Thing couldn't budge it, (don't ask me why they chose Thing to help him lift it.) Thor watches in awe.

BobbyD
Thor's got too much junk in da' trunk. I like both guys, but can't see Banner taking this one. Thor w/o Mojjilnor, makes them suddenly almost equals.

kgkg

Maestro
I think Hulk could win, after seeing these feats.

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=76112

kgkg
Originally posted by Maestro
I think Hulk could win, after seeing these feats.

http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=76112 Hulk looses sad but he will put a good fight.

Tough Guy
hulk is too powerful for anyone in a hand to hand brawel on most occasions. ncluding thor

Scoobless
whistling

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Scoobless
whistling
Shit disturber laughing out loud

Horrificus
Thor has too much of a combination of Strength, Energy, Magic, Experience and mixtures of these things.

In a prolonged, fair fight, Later Hulk.

Soujaboy
Dont know why this was created?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405743

Accel
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Dont know why this was created?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=405743
This was done way before yours was.

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Accel
This was done way before yours was.

my bad

thanospimphand
Originally posted by gamewarrior
That is correct the madder he gets the more adrenaline pumps in making him stronger and stronger. HULK IS POWER INCARNATE!!!

wow hulks kickin as s here

thanospimphand
power incarnate bahahahah

CM-Shazam
if thor doesn't go h2h with hulk he will win

yugotank
If Thor UNLOADED all his powers on the Hulk this fight is over. Thor has the major edge in all areas except maybe pure raw strength. If Thor wanted to kill Hulk I'm sure he could. He IS smarther and has been fighting super powered badguys before Dr.Banner was even born...Can the Hulk kill Thor? Da Da Dont think so......A fight to the death - THOR 10/10...........Thor smasheth!

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by yugotank
If Thor wanted to kill Hulk I'm sure he could. He IS smarther

laughing

Carry on.

The Problem
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
laughing

Carry on.

Whats wrong with being "smarther" than an individual?

guy222
Originally posted by The Problem
Whats wrong with being "smarther" than an individual?

Hulk>Thor

quanchi112
thor wins this

janus77
Hulk, easy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.