I Loved The Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I thought the Hulk was a great flick. One of the best comic book movies ever. The story was great, the acting, the special effects, I thought the Hulk delivered.

silver_tears
sick wow........good for you TH........*whispers* is this another dare?

Tired Hiker
What are you talking about? I really loved the Hulk. It was one of the best movies ever made.

DeNiro
TH this is the first time i have to disagree with u i hated the hulk

Tired Hiker
Fair enough.

silver_tears
who didnt......well apart from TH *cough weirdo cough* big grin

DeNiro
dont talk about my boy TH like that just cause he liked a movie doesnt mean he is a werido i know ur just kidding but TH is just way to cool to ever make fun of

Tired Hiker
I don't see why the Hulk sucked at all. All I saw was a kick ass movie with great special effects and music and it had it all.

silver_tears
right then big grin you know your cool TH wink

Tired Hiker
Thanks DeNiro, but I think you are jealous of the Hulk since he can squat about 300,000 pounds. laughing out loud

DeNiro
it had decent spealci effects the best part was the jet part but i just thought it was draggy and just i didnt like it

Tired Hiker
I liked how Nick Nolte got a bunch of power and opened it up for a sequal.

DeNiro
i can sqaut 300,001 pounds stick out tongue not really lol i can sqaut a clean 330 though

BackFire
It was terrible.

pablo007
Yeah Hulk sucked ass, it was slow and took too long explaining a story that practically everyone knew. We wanted to see a good old fashioned summer movie that had a lot of action and explosions and shit and the hulk was like that for the last 10 minutes but the film is over 2 hours and a half long. Nick Nolte kicked ass in that flick though, great acting from the whole cast.

Tired Hiker
It didn't have a plot that everyone knew. Ang Lee had them add the whole Nick Nolte dad thing. The comic book never had the father son stuff. I defend the fact that this was one of the best films ever made. Let's party.

pablo007
I have to disagree in the one of the best movies ever thing. But sure let's party because I'm watching Revolutions this wednesday.

Tired Hiker
The HULK had way better effects than Reloaded.

Tired Hiker
They brought the HULK to life so well.

pablo007
Reloaded's effetcs kick the Hulk one's.

Tired Hiker
No way, Hulk would kill Neo.

pablo007
No he didn't, Reloaded was a way better movie.

Tired Hiker
Reloaded was not as good as HULK.

pablo007
It was WAAAY better my man.

Tired Hiker
I disagree.

pablo007
Shall we do a poll ?

Tired Hiker
How's that poll working for you?

silver_tears
omg TH are you serious sad

Tired Hiker
Why is everyone so surprised that I thought the HULK was the greatest comic book movie ever made, possibly the greatest film ever made of all time? Can't you just leave it alone and accept that I am right?

jessica69
I HATE THE HULK

Tired Hiker
That's fine. The Hulk doesn't hate you, though. You don't have to like the Hulk and he'll still be there for you. He's so much like God.

jessica69
umm sorry god isnt greeen

Tired Hiker
How do you know?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.