going to see it tuesday!!! in california..will post spoilers after watching

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

monstaloc
Just so happens that the company i bought my networking equipment from "extremenetworks" is having a conference on management and they are showing a free sneek preview! not only do i see it early. but it's free, and they are serving lunch. Sorry if im' rubbing it in. just excited. I'll be sure to reveal the whole story on here for those that can't wait.

stinkfist462
dont u ****ing dare.. wait till the 6th

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Last I checked it was released on the 5th... shifty

stinkfist462
yeah on the 6th then we can discuss it... because many others will see it on the 5th so everyone else knows wut everyone else is talking botu... get it?

Captain REX
I think so...or maybe I don't but I'm telling you all a big fat lie. stick out tongue

monstaloc
okay..do the words sneek preview and see it early mean anything to you? HAHAHAH

forumcrew
you better use ****in spoiler tags or ill shove the spoiler up your ass

Captain REX
Indeed, otherwise mods will be called in *coughOmegacough* to put the tags in.

I'm a mod too! But not for the Matrix section...

monstaloc
wow virtual threats...i guess i should expect that from neo wannabes. i'm sure the mods can delete this post if they wanted to but I put "spoiler" in the headling. As a courtesy only, i will use spoiler tags. lighten up dorks..it's only a movie. i'm excited too but back to our real world, it's just entertainment starring a bunch of actors that in my opinion, aren't very good for what they are paid (except laurence fishburne).

JKozzy
Retreat to my spoiler-free threads! All spoilers will die until I see Revolutions. I guarantee it! Don't post spoilers monstaloc.... that's not nice.

monstaloc
what's crazy is in the "i've seen matrix" thread, some guy already posted the spoiler..mind you i caught like the first paragraph and was like whatever..i'll just watch it tomorrow..but right before i closed the doc, i caught like 5 words of the last paragraph which i will only say..i shouldn't have opened that doc. i will NOT post spoilers but will confirm any rumors. how's that?

AliasNeo15
hey monstaloc, if u havnt noticed, we already know what is going to happen. Dont worry, u'll be explaining old news. So dont think ur so special, even though i am actually jealous that ur going to see it a day earlydoctor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.