Sigs!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
I don't post in here much, mostly because it is a newer area and that most of the time I'm not lookin up the Matrix, but right now I am!

After looking around a bit, I declare that this section has the greatest signatures! big grin

Just wanted to let you know...this is also a kind of "Hello, I'm here to say hi and get social!" thread. roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
lol ok

Captain REX
Yeah, so I'm being a goofball...what's your point? stick out tongue

stinkfist462
im bored and writing useless posts ...

Captain REX
Hey, me too! big grin

What do you think of my sig? I made it just to get into the Matrix spirit! Thought it was kind of original...

forumcrew
thanks and welcome.. this is gonna get closed by the way

stinkfist462
lol everything is getting closed but the spoilers... hmmm why ?

Captain REX
I have no idea...

Don't care much about that, Forumcrew, most pointless threads get closed eventually. I've been here for 2 years, I know these things. wink

Like your sig as well, Forumcrew. A Godshinto original?

forumcrew
hell no, its a forumcrew original as all mine are

forumcrew
as are these...

Captain REX
Awesome! I too make most of my own sigs! Except for 2 of the lightsaber ones I use...

Why'd you put the KMC in the gunfire though? Usually Godshinto does that, so that's where I got the idea that he made it. confused

forumcrew
and

forumcrew
i liked having it there.. i wanted it kinda hidden and that spot came to mind

Captain REX
It does blend in well...

I made this one for Halloween...

forumcrew
i like that one a lot the smith in the front looks real tight.. and i can really imagain him saying that

Metamorphisis
My sig is an original too, can you put the pieces together? big grin

stinkfist462
dude forum crew... make me a sig... i know mine is cool... but make like sumthin with a shit load of sentinals and an orangey smith....

MC Mike
Dude, stinkfist- you've had TWO SIGS IN THE LAST MONTH AND YOU JUST STARTED USING MINE TODAY!!! sheesh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

stinkfist462
so..... lol i like sigs..... WHOA can i add all of em into lie a ... super uber stink sig.... ohhhhh the thought *drool*

Captain REX
laughing out loud

stinkfist462
yea but dudes think of a super uber stink462 mega ultimate uber sig pic..... whoa the thought....

Captain REX
Overwhelming... wink

stinkfist462
yeah i know u dudes dont care but dude just think.... an uber cap. rex sig........ an uber mc mike sig...... an uber hex sig.... etc..... whoa i have some crazy ass thoughts

forumcrew
i have like 4 exams this week stink.. but ill work somthin out like that i got a good idea i think already.. u want the fire smith.. or a normal smith that is orangish

Korri
i like my signature smile

stinkfist462
orangey firey
yeah yours is pretty cool there korri... someday.... someday....

Korri
yes its purrrdeelicious!!

stinkfist462
yep............

Korri
love

stinkfist462
one day korri.... one day .... it will happen... i have proficized it... lol not really.... but one day it WILL happen...

Korri
what will happen? blink

stinkfist462
you will get yor wish..........

Korri
angel

stinkfist462
lol............... ok......... uhhh yeah...

Korri
big grin

stinkfist462
laughing ok yeah... uhh SMITH RULES!!!

Korri
hmmm

stinkfist462
lol.. yea hrandom but yeah.. its true....

Korri
mine!!

stinkfist462
wuts yours... neo... go ahead..... oracle cookies..... all mine..... my precioussssssssssss

Korri
kewl smile

stinkfist462
all mine.... oh and i want some of them candies...

TheOne101
I want some cookies.....

I love my sig.....THANKS MIKE!! big grin happy

MC Mike
Your welcome...

Lay off with the sigs, stinkfist! roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheOne101
LOL Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

stinkfist462
hey wut u mean lay off...... my sigs (well , yours, burly, and hex) RULE!!!! and there awesome so yeah..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.