Pumkinhead

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
This is my first post and I was wondering if anyone on this forum saw Pumpikinhead. I thought it was really awesome considering it was a film with a monster instead of some crazy madman killer for a change. Pumkinhead 2: Blood Wings was eaqually awesome as it was a prequal to the first. Two really cool films I suggest you guys rent them if you haven't seen them yet.

Striel
I liked Pumpkinhead. You don't hear much about it on forums like this, it seems like a lot of people think it's boring. It was one of those movies where I sympathized with the monster... it was almost sad.

worldindustries
Yeah it was a good movie so was pumpkin head 2!.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
pumpkin head was ok. anyone seen rawhead rex?

Striel
I tried to watch Rawhead rex once and couldn't get through it. I don't even remember anything about it...

h0ck3yh0rr0r
striel u should really watch it.

loserib
ive seen both i liked pumkinhead and rawhed rex was pretty cool i liked it when rex thrashed the trailer park

SlipknoT
Is rawhead rex that movie where that guy is kidnapped by this scientist and turned into a dinosaur, then the dinosaur eats this guy who has pizza then goes to a partyand kills a few people but finds his old girlfriend or something and stops?if so yea i saw raw head rex.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
????

h0ck3yh0rr0r
"Rawhead Rex is a demon, trapped in the depths of hell and waiting for release. He is held by an ancient seal, imprisoned for centuries in a barren field near Rathmore in Ireland. He is about to be set free by accident, and he is ravenous..."

DeNiro
i liked pumpkinhead 2 better then one just because there was like a higher body count some nudity and it was just more enterating to me and both pumpkinhead movies where good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.