The Exorcist III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Did anybody saw this sequel ? It's pretty good, too bad it wasn't very appreciated since Exorcist 2 sucked. It's a different Exorcist that holds no ties to the first sequel and reveals a huge fact about the 1st exorcist. This should be seen by anybody that liked the original.

HockeyFace
Was two the one in Africa or was that three, I know one of the Exoricist movies pulled a Halloween III once.

pablo007
there's no Exorcist in Africa, the prequel takes place in Africa

badkittykitty
3 is awesome! I love the guy possessed by the zodiac killer,he's creepy all on his own

HockeyFace
What is the prequal called? What does the prequal have to do with the original?

BidMyBlood2Run
The Prequel is called The Beginning, is should hit theaters next year. It's about the older priest in exorcist, Father Merrin, and his first case of curing possession in Africa. Go to www.captainhowdy.com for more details.

BidMyBlood2Run
Here is a summary from IMDB.com yet we know how accurate they are roll eyes (sarcastic)

In this prequel to The Exorcist, Father Merrin is a younger man working on a dig in Africa. Suddenly, a young boy starts to become ill and starts to suffer from the same syndromes that Regan from the fist movie suffered. Before long, Pazuzu, the demon from the movies, fully possesses the boy and Father Merrin is the only one who can stop Pazuzu's evil plan of world domination.

BidMyBlood2Run
By the way, I loved Exorcist 3. I think Jason Miller is fabulous at portraying Damien Karras. Brad Dourif ( the voice of Chucky ) scares the hell out of me!
Overall, great movie, I would definately buy it if I had the cash wink

pablo007
It's called the Gemini Killer BKK

BidMyBlood2Run
The Zodiak killer was a real serial killer they based the Gemini killer from, you probably just confused the two.

Lord_Andres
I tought It sucked, to much talking

HockeyFace
What do you want 2 hours of a ultimate blood and guts gore with blood splattering everywhere and sex and blood covering the camera by the end of the movie?

pablo007
Yeah this one had a smart story that demanded lots of conversations, and the characters were fully developed, something you don't see every day.

worldindustries
I really don't like the exorcist 3 was pretty boring the first 1 was better.

el_barto
they made a second one?

papabeard
I liked exorcist 3, you can see the influence it had on 7.

Part 2 is an abberation, terrible film, terrible plot, terrible acting etc...should never have been made, its worse than the prequel.

griefzombie
Exorcist 2 suuucckkks big time man I hate that movie I wasted 2 hours of my life on that complete utter back wash of an excuse of a movie.........Naah I like it really NOT!

papabeard
The film is not set there as such, but I think in part 2 a priest goes to africa and there is something to do with a plague of locusts or something in africa as well.

Jordanb
its terrible we watched the start and we couldnt get thru it it was so yawn! the others sucked too...but in this one i mean come on who would bury a church? lol

ragesRemorse
Exorcist 3 is pretty good movie. It had some eerie scenes and a an average story that kept you interested. I thought beginning was better.I think beginning did so poorly because it associated itself to the exorcist.

Doc Ock
Exorcist 3 is great.

It makes up for the crap fest for part 2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.