Hulk Vs. Reloaded

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
I preffer Reloaded, and you ?

Tired Hiker
Hulk was way better.

BackFire
Hulk

Tired Hiker
If Backfire picks HULK over Reloaded, then you know it's true.

reloaded, i still haven't seen the hulk
but reloaded is my second favorite movie of the year

pablo007
and No 1 being ?

Tired Hiker
Hulk.

movie_freak
Reloaded

Tired Hiker
Hulktrix.

YeahRight
Omg!! people, hulk relly suckk ass... i still haven't seen the hulk, but it relly sucks he look like a cartoon (like nemo or toy story)
And its very unreal, he jump mountains, practly fly..and shit like that mad
Welll... lets smoke some more

BackFire
Well in matrix they fly around as well, no one holds that against the films.

YeahRight
Welllllllllllll..... they are in the matrix!... Is hulk on a matrix too??

Damnnn were are u Lou Ferrigno?????????? sad

Tired Hiker
The Hulk can easily jump three miles, what's so surprising about that?

YeahRight
MmMmMMMMmmm Nothing i guess... i think is normal
Mary Popins fly whit an umbrella.. so wtf, lets let our green friend jump some more...

Want some more... smokin'

YeahRight
Hey and why the damn Hulk is green!!!
u think it has something to do whit weed? smokin'
Maybe is a overdose...haaa i need to smoke more then..

Tired Hiker
At the time, Stan 'the man' Lee wanted Hulk to be grey, but the printer had trouble printing it. So Stan had to pick a color and no other super hero was using green at that point in time, it was as casual as that.

crazy_c
Reloaded of course

gcharlottepunk
I don't know. Two thumbs up for both!

69erSteiner
hulk is about the worst movie made by marvel...maybe just the worst period

saucybird007
Reloaded.........i havent seen the hulk.

forumcrew
hulk was the biggest comic book piece of garbage ever.. one of the crappiest films ive ever seen

Sylvannas
>.>
<.<

http://www3.telus.net/planetkevin/files/ForumPics/Lies.gif

clavis9495
Reloaded rules over Hulk like duh!

Korri
REloaded any day...its great and full of sexiness

The Force
reloaded all the way rock

dave123
i thought this was a joke......

Tired Hiker
What's the joke? It's obvious that the HULK was way better than the Matrix Reloaded. Hulk had a better and more complex story. And it wasn't the worst comic book movie ever made. Spider-man was the worst comic book movie ever made.

dave123
you're entitled to your opinion, but i think the results speak for themselves

Tired Hiker
Oh yeah, that poll? It was rigged.

pablo007
Rigged laughing out loud and dude the matrix movies have a deeper story than Hulk

Tired Hiker
You watch and see Pablo. After Revolutions comes out and disappoints everyone, people will be hailing the Incredible HULK and saying how much better the HULK is and how deeper the story was and the acting. People will flock to the theatres in mass hordes when HULK II comes out. Hulk had better running and jumping scenes that the Matrix movies. And this poll doesn't count. I think this poll is racist.

pablo007
laughing out loud racist polls ? We're talking about reloaded not revolutions dude, which I'm watching tomorrow.

Tired Hiker
All right, I admit. About the poll . . . I was just kidding about it being racist.

burlyman
you cant compare reloaded with the hulk.. it just makes me want to go http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/teehee.gif

royal_jester
Reloaded of coursebig grin

Tired Hiker
It is obvious that I am fighting a losing battle here. You guys just need to see HULK again to appreciate it's deep philisophical greatness.

royal_jester
uh huh yeah right tired hiker laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i never really liked either movie. Reloaded sucked in my opinion and hulk was just to green. but i voted hulk.

Tired Hiker
Thanks hockey! Hey hOck3, would you agree that Hulk was way more philisophical than Reloaded, just not so obvious about it?

ragesRemorse
Hulk is one of those movies you walk out of the theater and say to yourself "well im not gonna get those two hours of my life back" It was garbage on every level.

Hulk cannot be compared to reloaded or any other matrix movie, this is because they lie in the catagory of GOOD movies

pablo007
couldn't agree more rage

Tired Hiker
So, Rage, just to clarify . . . you did or did not like HULK?

Sylvannas
blank

Sylvannas
Similar to this topic...

Tired Hiker
What?

worldindustries
dunno what to pick

Pablo G
See TH ? There's no way in hell Hulk is better than Reloaded

nazgulinthedark
i haven't seen either of um, but if i was givin a choice, it'd be reloaded

Pablo G
ARGUING IN THE INTERNET IS LIKE COMPETING IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPICS, EVEN IF YOU WIN, YOU'RE STILL RETARDED.

burlyman
roll eyes (sarcastic)

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ill tell u y i enjoyed Hulk. As u can see im very interested in Biology/Chemistry/Philosophy/History. smile I wouldn't say hulk was more philosophical than Reloaded but it was very biological. The Matrix movies are like the bible. Neo=Savior, Jesus= Savior. Im not saying it stole the idea, but it was influenced.

anyway i thought both movies sucked, but from the two i enjoyed hulk better.

BondJamesBond
Final Matrix sucked, man what a let down, should have stuck with just one.
Hulk sucked even more though

Darkweaver
Wow, this poll is like comparing a golf ball to the moon.

I just saw The Hulk at the bar last night and it was dull and riddled with some of the worst CGI I've honestly ever seen on a movie screen.

Reloaded was an absolutely beautiful film.

Tired Hiker
I think you are bluffing.

Curl_Up&Dye
the hulk sucked..simple as that. Reloaded was such an awesome movie. Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.