where did bruce get his money from???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Iron Falcon
I know that his family was rich, but does the comics go into how the Wayne family got there money???

Hegemon875
His father was a doctor and a very good one so he made alot of money.

Iron Falcon
thanks,
Now where does batman get all his gagets and vehicells form, I know that there is someone that works on his car but where does he get all of the other sutff from

SlayerChick1188
well he's really smart so with the money he's got, he can probably make that stuff himself

Hegemon875
There's a guy who lives in the cave with them , he's a little "off" but a technical genius, but I can't remember his name. Before him though I have no idea.

Darth Vicious
Also Bruce has invested his money well, Wayne Corp.(u think thats the name) is one of the biggest companies in america!

Hegemon875
Lex Luthor is the President of the US, just thought I'd throw that in.

Iron Falcon
do you think that wayne enterprises is somewhat like the unbralla crop.??
Where they do things for the government?

kal-el
Brucey bot inherited his fortune from his parents, who are almost royal in Gotham.due to the wealth amassed by judge Soloman Wayne. his ancient ancestors were also nobles from Scotland He takes over the important accounts which state that wayne-tech stuff has gone missing so no-one else sees it and Wayne-tech is one of the most advanced technological companies in the world. He and Alfred are also expert mechanics and engineers and the guy who's a bit off is called Harold.a mute hunchback. He looks after pretty much all the tech stuff and lives in the cave.

Linkalicious
I'll wait for Daywalker to come in here and clean up shop with an answer...but i'd say Bruce spent his money on T.J. Waterhouse like the dude on the infomertials suggested.

Darth Jello
I bet the family bootlegged it all, kennedys style

Herr Logan
Harold is dead now, and he hadn't been in the cave for a while before he died. Let's all have a moment of silence for Harold.

Artgirlphoto
Two Words: Cat Woman!
naw just kiddin
I think his pop was dablin in the stck market or had a killer lucky streak at the races. shifty

Artgirlphoto
In the comic (orig) it says bruce went all over the world to better himself physicly and mentally.... he makes half of his gadgets to butler does the rest i guess.

Iron Falcon
so you don't think Bruce worked for the government at anytime or works for them now?

kal-el
NoWAY.He's totally against the government. He's a rebel at heart and wouldn't do that. To them, he seems like a liability coz he's violent, unpredictable and is a vigilante. You should read the dark knight returns and the dark knight strikes again(Frank Miller). He pisses off Uncle Sam so much that they send their puppet superman after him and bats beats 7 shades of shite out of him.Of course it's only coz supes would never want to hurt a MERE mortal. Imagine superman on red kryptonite(makes him bad on smallville) versus bats. He'd kill him!(sorry I diagressed)

Obviously
He's not totally anti-government like it's portrayed in Dark Knight Returns but he's definately not a yes-man like Supes is. He wouldn't take money from the Feds ever. He just inherited the Wayne fortune and started his own industries.

Iron Falcon
what if that is a ploy? just a trick to make everyone think that he is but really under a different name he works undercover? And the whole Batman thing is just a way for the government to test out there new products

ragesRemorse
well everyone knows that batman gets his money from selling all of the drugs he gets off of the criminals he busts. I mean this keeps the cycle going. If batman diddnt hustle drugs to other criminals there would noone left for him to bust. I think he also keeps the money from the drug dealers he takes down. And im sure batman robs a few banks here and there. You know batman always has the building layouts no matter where he goes. He can get in, in the most discreet of ways, so yeah bats is a drug dealer and bank robber MOST deffaintly, but it's sort of like a robin hood thing

Iron Falcon
Thank you for you asinine comment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.