Aimee's Sortin' hat!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Aimz Radcliffe
hi everyone!
here's my sorting hat that will no take as long as the other persons did!
Ok here's what you do
1. Say your name and hobbies.
2. wait for the sorting hat (me) to aske you a question.
Each night, (NZ times) i will ask you 1 question at a time.
So for all the new people who come in late, make sure you catch up on the questions you missed out on.
after 10 questions have been asked i will put you into a house that i think you belong in smile
good luck!! laughing out loud
THE SORTING NOW BEGINS!

Phoenix
There is a HP RPG running already... You can be sorted here...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t15509.html

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah i no i'm already sortied into Gyffindor there laughing out loud

sadge
I WANNA SEE WHO I AM I JUST WENT ONTO THAT LINK AND DID IT THERE BUT I WANT 2 DO IT HERE ASWELL
(SORRY ABOUT THE CAPLOCKS!!)

Aimz Radcliffe
ok question 1:
If you had a choce to be your friend at hogwarts who would you choose?

StrgzrCndyPixie
ummmmmmmmmmm.............probably ron cause hes the funniest

Mirage
ooooh, me next!

crazy_c
Okies i said gryffindor and my hobbies are readin and goin out with my friends.

Aimz Radcliffe
ok every1 answer the 1st question then this one,
2. If you had one wish, what would it be? harry potter related)

Schizo_n_me
To get to know Tom Felton stick out tongue (Hey he plays Draco so that makes it HP related!! laughing )

chic_sxydiva
name:honey
hobbies: shopping and hanging w/ friends
q1. the twins coz they're fun
q2. i wish that neville's parents will be back to themselves coz it's really sad and i feel sorry for neville growing up w/ out a parents like harry.

StrgzrCndyPixie
oh thats so sweet

shaber
I am Shaber (that is my screenname only), a synesthete, I like surfing the internet, quite enjoy swimming, reading... and my <ahem> erotic art. It is like eye candy in the literal sense as all senses are interchangable!

1) I like Hermione best, I might be able to get her to do some of my homework.

2) I wish the Dementors had never existed, because they are abominations which would, if they did exist, stop life from being worth living ie their existence makes life the risk of destruction every moment! mad evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face devil

Aimz Radcliffe
ok..i'm takin not of this....question 2:
Would you rather:
a. Play quiddich b. Own an owl 3.Be in Slytherin c.Own a joke shop 3. Teach dada?

chic_sxydiva
teach DADA

Aimz Radcliffe
ok question 4:
Would you ver bend the rules a little?

shaber
Hi again!

I would rather own an owl I think. smile

4) Yes, I'd bend the rules a little if necessary. wink

chic_sxydiva
same here

Aimz Radcliffe
ok question 5 (i think). If you could have one power, and one only! qhat would it be?

shaber
Enhanced mental capacity. That is more versatile, being a means of increasing endurance and taking different raimnets. Voldemort seems to be able to do this, with possession. Harry cannot possess anyone, so his mind is not greatly honed.

Aimz Radcliffe
question 6-
Quiddich or books?

shaber
I think books rather than Quidditch...

Aimz Radcliffe
question 7-
Fav subject @ hogwarts?

shaber
The unofficial anti-Dementor sessions I think were useful. Hmmmm... Defense against the Dark Arts as a concept, I think is the best - in concept at least! laughing

Aimz Radcliffe
question 8-
You have just found your best friend lying dead on the floor. Your on your way to fighting Voldermort. What do u do?

a. Drop trying to fight Voldermort, your friends more importaint.
b. Get Dumbledore to take your friend to the hospital wing. Voldermort needs to be finished off.
c. Fight Voldermort. Your friend's DEAD, there's nothing you can do about it.

shaber
I think 8 (c), if the friend is dead, then surely that is an incentive to be in the right mood for combat?

Aimz Radcliffe
question 9.
Voldermort's put a spell on your heart. You can feel it burning. You know your going to die.If only you could get your wand..........it's a risky chance, if you move you might die straight away, what do you do?

a.Carfully bend over and try to get your wand from your pocket. Your going to do your best to get out of here. Maybe you can make it to the hospital wing.
b.Wait for Voldermort to leave. Then get your wand if you can make it that long.
c. Do nothing. You know your going to die. Rest as much as you can, and you can pass away. You never know he might do it fast rather than torture you......hmmmmm but he is Voldermort fter all.

shaber
Definitely 9 (a)

The Ones
name: jack hornett
hobbiesstick out tonguelaying ps3, surfin the net, football and swimming

answer to questions:

1.ron
2. infiniate galleons
3. a
4.yes
5.teleport anywhere anytime
6.quiddich
7.dada
8.b
9.a

one more q to go

Aimz Radcliffe
wow....final question...then u will b sorted......... question 10,
Your worst enimy is getting tourcherd by Voldermort. Do u:

a. Slowly go and help him. He is your enimy, but you don't want to see him/her die.
b. Help as fast as you can. Maybe he'll be able to thank you for it.
c. He's not your problem. Take a seat, enjoy yourself.

B honest...your about to be sorted. Oh and by the way, if you are not happy with your final result, pm me and i will give you a nother quiz.

Make sure you have answerd every question!!

Good luck! laughing

airangel429
Didn't Phoenix specify that there was already a sorting hat? She is the moderator of this forum!

shaber
10 (c)

Phoenix
Aimee, I have already told you that there is already a Harry Potter RP game.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.