Seraph Vs. Agent - A thread only 4 today

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Osiris
if seraph fights with an agent, who will win?
remember smith isnt an agent now smile

this is a thread only 4 today as tomorrow we'll know everything eek!

acoates22
It seems to me seraph's purpose is to be able to survive against any opponent he needs to, for instance in enter the matrix he fights the guy that gives morpheus the time to get to zion and back in revolutions. Seraph doesn't win and to some extent he comes off worse. but we all saw him hold his own against neo in revolutions.

Manetheran
The way he could stand up to Neo shows me that Seraph could probably beat a normal agent. (I'm guessing a big part of his job in that movie is protecting the Oracle - from agents, if need be).

miggfl
I don't think neo was trying very hard.

forumcrew
seraph is far better then 1 agent.. he would suck at his job if he wasnt

((The_Anomaly))
i dont believe that seraph could beat an agent, he might be able to fight for a while but eventually he would lose

also apparantly he dies fighting with the twins in revolutions and the twins could not beat agents

finally. agents are the most powerful things in the matrix, and seraph is programmed by the machienes so if seraph could "hold his own agenst Neo" then why would the machiens not make the new upgraded agents as powerful as seraph it makes no sence at all, because if seraph is that strong then if u made the agents as powerful then they might give neo some trouble, but they dont thus if u concluded seraph can not beat an agent..

EVERYTHING THAT HAS A BEGINNING HAS AN END

stinkfist462
BUT HE HELD HI OWN AGAINST NEO!!!!!! NEO CAN KICK ANY AGENTS ASS.... (smithy not included) AND SERAOH WAS DOING VERY GOOD WIT HNEO!!!!

Korri
Neo is da bomb!!

stinkfist462
neo was panting after the fight with seraph........

Korri
panting angel

stinkfist462
ok...... lol

TheOne101
OK. look i read this fake script on a website and it said that smith tries to beat seraph and gets his ass kicked! it also says that trin and morph asked seraph how he did that and he said"What you dont beleive in angles"????!!!!! seraph is an angel! or he is like the prince of the matrix or something?? wacko yes

JediHDM
According to his name, "Seraph", he would be an angel. And if i remember correctly there were MANY many flaws with that spoiler...

TheOne101
what spoiler?

Seth-Gecko
I have to agree to disagree...Seraph is a program in a program. According to the oracle, programs doing what they are supposed to are invisible. The ones that arent are exiles ie..keymaker, oracle, seraph. I'm sure that he was a good program, but a better one was made so he was supposed to be deleted but instead chose to hide out in the matrix and still hold his purpose: protect that which matters most.

With that said, he is still a program based in a world with RULES. Its because of this that I have to believe that he may have been able to take a normal agent, but since they have been upgraded I have my doubts.

As for him holding his own with Neo...Seraph never got a hit on Neo, but Neo got him a few times. I have to believe that Neo never showed his full potential until the end of the fight when seraph stopped it and commented "Good!" with a big smile on his face.

However, Smith is no longer an Agent!! He is only smith. Not only a rouge program, but a program with the code that Neo carries that allows him to do all the cool "Neo" stuff that we see in Revolutions trailers.

So I have to say that Seraph would beat a normal agent, but the upgraded one's are a whole new story.

Osiris
seraph will win
he made some difficulties for neo..isnt he?

Matrix_man
the program smith can no longer be controlled by the machines therefore seraph, a program controlled by machines therefore can be beaten by smith

forumcrew
its official..

seraph CAN defeat an agent he tells smith in Revolutions he has defeated him before

droopy1592
But...

Smith got him that time... I like when he said "Things are a little different now."

forumcrew
yea but we atleast now know that serpah was capable of handling an agent

droopy1592
It was too many smiddies man.

Sifer
Yes, it is indeed official.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.