Come and pick your own Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Come play the Hogwart's way! Just go to this link to get sorted into your house........and start playing!! big grin

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=692338#post692338

ALSO ANSWER THESE ?S

Answer the following questions...

1) What is your favourite animal?

2) What would be your fave lesson at Hogwarts?

Choose from... charms, transfiguration, herbology and potions.

3) What do you worry most about?

Choose from... my own performance, me, people's opinion of me, other people.

4) Which spell would you want to cast on yourself?

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself

5) If you found a bag of Galleons, what would you do?

Choose from... return it, donate it, save it, spend it.

Answer truthfully now, and don't try to second guess it, cos you'd be surprised!

Aimz Radcliffe
1. Owl 2.transfiguration and quiddich 3.hmm...hard question..probably if my pet died.. 4.Expeliarmus..just 2 c wat it feeled like :P 5.give some back and buy sumfin with the rest.
PLEASE GRYFFINDOR!!!

Kat16meow
1)Horse
2)Transfiguration
3)people's opinion of me
4)Transfigure myself
5)donate it

Kat16meow
1)Horse
2)Transfiguration
3)people's opinion of me
4)Transfigure myself
5)donate it

roll eyes (sarcastic)

airangel429
if you want to play you must go to the website in the VERY FIRST POST! big grin POST THE ANSWERS TO THE ?'S AT THAT SITE.

THANX!! big grin

XxSamanthaxX
1) Tigers
2) Transfiguration
3) My own preformance or just myself. Doesn't really bother me about what others think. Who cares? big grin
4) Well since there's brooms, I wouldn't really need to fly. Instead, I'd probably want to transfigure myself.
5) Probably donate most of it, keep some for myself. big grin Gotta have a little spending money wink

iluvharrypotter
1) Horses
2) Transfiguration
3) Other people
4) Transfigure myself
5) Return it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.