The outsider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sodapopsgirl
Outsider Outsiders

sodapopsgirl
I feel like Sam is always the outsider. He isn't too smart

BingaBonga
Aragorn is a outsider, always has, but won't always be after he marries arwen... erm

MercuryTwin
Aragorn will always be an outsider....after he gets married to Arwen he will an outsider that gets the elf lovin'

BingaBonga
but not like the guy that used the world of middle earth.... stupid arwen holding him back! :P

Exa
Gollum! Gollum!

fini
definitely gollum

Ariadne
When Frodo (and Sam, Pippin, and Merry) get back to the Shire Frodo's really the forgotten one. He has all the wounds that never go away, and none of the hobbits realizes what he's done for all of them (and the whole world).

ilvorlandobloom
yeah poor little Frodo when they all get back home he seems to be the outsider

BOPRecruit 16
in the first movie, aragorn seemed like an outsider. reserved.

BingaBonga
yeah, poor smeagol, he is definately an outsider... i think that gandalf is kind of an outsider, think about it, he travels alone all the time with his horse....http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

Exa
... but everybody likes Aragorn.

I think Frodo is a real outsider. Just think of what the hobbits say about him at the beginning of FoTR (in the book) and how they react when the hobbits come back in the end.

BingaBonga
not everyone likes aragorn, stupid boromir, that's why he died! he deserved it, lol, he should have accepted that at one point the rightful king of gondor would come back and take the stewards place, i just think that boromir was just an @$$ wink

Exa
I think Boromir was an outsider, yes... but imo not an @$$.
He was a realistic character, thats all big grin

Hollie-evenstar
i liked boromir and i think that frodo and sam are outsiders in different ways Sam because hes kind of the follower isnt he and Frodo because of how he gets treated in the end sad thats not very nice because he does so much for the hobbits but i guess hobbits are all outsiders because in the beggining noone really knows about them and everyone thinks they are ledgends.

sauron
boromir is not an ass he tried to take the ring to save his city as galadriel told him there was but little hope for gondor,

and even after that he managed to regain himself and die heroicly saving merry and pippin, who then make his death in vain and get caught anyway lol

ilvorlandobloom
he isnt an ass but i think hes so annoying!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.