Favorite Halloween Character

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
Who's your favorite character from the Halloween series? I honestly like Loomis. Loomis had some of the funniest and coolest lines in the movies like "You don't know what evil is!" which is one of my favorite lines in movie history. Loomis was definately one of the coolest characters in Halloween.

BidMyBlood2Run
Definately Dr. Loomis
"I met him, fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blind, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up for I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil."

Dr. Loomis kicks a$$. Let's give it up for Donald Pleasance, he did a great job.

HockeyFace
Yeah. I miss Donald Pleasance and Dr. Loomis... R.I.P. Donald Pleasance.

SaTsuJiN
Jamie Lee was the best. I also liked josh hartnett in H20. I think that was the only group of kids that didnt throw me into a duh siezure.

HockeyFace
Jamie Lee Curtis is weird she went from Halloween movies to Disney movies.

Michael Myers 1
i think mike is the best but i also loved that little girl and Dr. Loomis and
deffieniatly Lauire Strode. I hated the way they made her death in 8 i loved the laurie chasing but now its all gone in 30 seconds. sad

BidMyBlood2Run
Annie was classic too! "Lindsey, help me! Lindsey, I'm stuck in the window!"

Lindsey "One minute, she was stuck in the window."
Paul "Stuck in the window, huh?"
Annie "Yeah, well I've seen you stuck in many other positions."

Michael Myers 1
annie?

Lord Soth
Mike Myers rules all. No contest

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Dr.Loomis kicks ass!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
hockeyface i like ur name smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.