Favorite Movie of the Halloween series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
What's your favorite movie from the Halloween series? I think mine is Halloween 4. It was great with Michael going off and trying to kill the little innocent girl, Jamie. The ending was awesome too! Great film with the returning Michael Myers and an awesome comback after the strange Halloween 3: Season of the Witches film that had nothing to do with Michael Myers.

BackFire
The first one for it's innovation.

Michael Myers 1
All of them are great except 3. I liked for but the mask was realy gay looking i mean it looked like he was smiling whats with that? Well ic hoose H20 but i also like 6 and 8 as a 3 way tie but H20 is the better one for the music.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/taz.gif

Pirate_Girly
6 was great, that dude;s head was twisted heheehehe, and that uncle got blown up towards the end

Michael Myers 1
yea that was a awesome scene when the guy gets his head blown off

HockeyFace
Holy crap! Someone's favorite Halloween is Halloween 3! Is that even humanly possible!

xblanex
I didnt see anyone say 3.

HockeyFace
Look at the poll again dude!

Lord Soth
The first one. It sparked the entire series, and it's the first movie that scared the shit out of me

Michael Myers 1
yea its a classic but i think part 2 of it is better but 1 is still good cool

heatherfeather7
I have not seen all of the Halloween movies (I think 1-4 and then H20). Out of the ones I've seen, I think H20 is my favorite. Does anybody know exactly what the point of Halloween 3 was??

h0ck3yh0rr0r
first one will always be best. classic...

Lord Soth
The beginning movie is, more often than not, the best of a series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.