Where will you be at Zero-Hour?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SiriusBlackRIP
This thread is for all the people who will be witnessing the joy of The Matrix Revolutions at the same time worldwide. This is one of the greatest events in cinema history. State where in the world you will be watching Revolutions and what time (local) it is showing.

Manchester, UK
2 p.m.

Happy Dance

69erSteiner
Tampa, FL....9:00 a.m. channelside theaters next to the st pete times forum

sith_darth_jay
Santa Cruz- Bolivia 4.30 pm (0 hour for me will be 10.00 am but there's an special screening tonight 9.00 pm so it will open here berfore 0 hour, 13 hours before to be exact)

JediHDM
i'll be in Calculus... sad but i will see it after Chem lab, 14 hours after Zero Hour...

sith_darth_jay
it's almost the same with me jedi, i don't know if there will be a 10.am screening but if there were one, i'll be in calculus too, and them chemistry, but i'll see it 4. pm (6 hour after 0 hour).
that is if i can't see it 2nite

.... we got the same classes that day big grin

forumcrew
MD (usa) 9am but i should be in information systems

dave123
2 hours after zero hour, so i'll be watching the start as the zero hour people are watching the end

Korri
in my German class doing a ****ing speaking test!! mad

Ikobe
I'll be in my form room weeping at the clock wink But I'll be seeing it at 8pm same day, so HAPPY HAPPY 'KOBE.

AI

Korri
yay!! as long as everyone is happy

Ice_Lightningo3
Telford..UK...2pm

stinkfist462
school sad thinkin bout skippin thouigh,..... lets see here... hmmmm math spanish lang. arts... IM SKIPPIN!!!!!!

DJCool976
I will watch it at 7:10 pm in Arkansas.

Ikobe
I'd see it at Zero Hour... I'd be allowed to skive if my mum didn't get home from work until 6pm. (I think the Keanu-love-age was passed down unto me or something...)

AI.

stinkfist462
i will be hmmmmmm beggign some dudes at the mall of america (i live 2 miles away) to let me in and say i will buy me ticket..... lol anytime its playing and there is a big crowd... or i could jus sneak in.. its easy enough... trust me....

Korri
the WHAT??

stinkfist462
mall of america......

Sifer
Sirius dawg big grin

Manchester PrintWorks, UK
2PM

Happy Dance Happy Dance

We are to witness history at the exact same time as hundreds and thousands of people across the world. Cool big grin

stinkfist462
lol hey im sneaking in.....

Korri
weeeeeeed

stinkfist462
weed ... where *looks around quickly*

Korri
Bill & Ben the flowerpot men!!

stinkfist462
dude... whoa who is bill and ben........ *sniff*

Sifer
"Flopple woppple lopple" - Ben

LOL

Anyway: Keep going peeps, where u gonna be? big grin

stinkfist462
sneaking in dammit... for like the 3rd time

Korri
weeeeeeed!!

stinkfist462
dude stop teasing me with weed..... weed is like the "ring" and what it does to gullum...... dammit no... now i want it more than ever... damn you...

Korri
u want the yellow flower?

stinkfist462
lol sureeeeeee...........

Korri
that yellow flower is WEEEEEEEEED!!

stinkfist462
lol now i know... dammit you tricked me i was all excited to sad

Korri
weeeeeeed

stinkfist462
what kind off weed... like the damn dandelions or the drug ?

Korri
dunno just weeeeeed

stinkfist462
lol... now im thinkin dammit.,....... and it hurts.....

Sifer
Get back on topic ffs big grin Weed as in smoking, herbal medicine etc. Now sssshhhh.

stinkfist462
lol.. ok whats the subject again?

realworlddreams
valencia, CA 6 am

sith_darth_jay
lol seems like a lot of ppl will be stoned at zero hour

stinkfist462
me will be stoned trying to sneak into rev, yeah gotta see the movie with an open mind lol

Manetheran
I'll be in Stats... it comes out 8 AM here. I'll go to see it at the 7PM screening on the UltraScreen wink , along with a bunch of my friends.

mindbugaling
ill be at school.

f*ck.

ragesRemorse
i'll be in the movie theater. Although i guess zero hour technically started a month ago during the first special screening

xeous
When is zero hour for the Eastern Time Zone? (NYC, Pittsburgh, Phili, Washington DC, etc?)

HexSintax
Manatheran, you must be like right around where i live, 70 miles from Chicago, the first showing for us is 8 also, but my tickets are for 10:15 pm sad

Metamorphisis
Just doing my part:

0 hour STL MO USA at 8am. 12 hours later in KC MO at 8pm at the IMAX!!

Tho during 0 hour I should be at job number 1, and during the 12th hour I should be at job number 2!! LoL Skrw tha bastads!!! devil

movie_freak
Sydney,NSW 6:50pm

Osiris
not going to see it at zero hour
i'll see it on DVD eek! on my computer
on 6th or 7th
aha...i'll be able to reverse it many times and to see it again and again big grin
also i'll be able to copy it on my hard disk smile
i m the luckiest person...dont u think so? cool

Metamorphisis
Osiris

You're not the only one. I'm downloading a copy right now, however, I'm not going to view a frame of it until after I see it in the theater!!! I'd still rather see it on the big screen!!!

nox
--Melbourne, Victoria, Australia.--

I'd be at school i guess.. unless i wag and watch revo..

Alias Neo
on zero hour i'll be at school doing science sad
and i can't see til sturday sad

phoebeus1
5 a.m. <yawn> Anchorage, Alaska

SpikeSpiegel
Me...I'll be sitting at home watching the countdown reach 0 days 00:00:00:000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.