Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tifa_Lockheart
did anybody else see The Making of Matrix Revolutions, the interview with Hugo Weaving? That man is too cool. evil face

Baylin
It's funny the other day me and a mate were watching Lord of the Rings and when Elrond welcomes Frodo to Rivendell my mate did an excellent impression of him "Welcome to Rivendell... Mr Anderson!"

Exa
lol big grin big grin absolutely cool pic.

Did you hear about the making of the Return of the King when Elrond always forgot his text and then said that matrix stuff?

forumcrew
hugo makes a much better agent then elf

Arwenishott
wut the hell r u talkin bout...........hes only popular now cuz of felloswhip......i had never heard of him before that......he is perfect for elrond and will, i believe, be a very strong actor in rotk

BingaBonga
really really random, but you can recognize those eyebrows from anywhere...

ilvorlandobloom
heehee, that pic is great, huggo is so cool

BingaBonga
yup, i think it's really interesting that he could be something so good.... elf.... and a character so evil... smith... usually actors are classified on if they can be a bad guy, or a good guy, you know what i mean, but i think that it's cool that he does both, and does a great job in both! big grin

Tifa_Lockheart
He was actually in the Matrix before Fellowship. But I think hes great anyway.

punkandjunk
true that, When I saw he was in Fellowship I screamed out Agent Smith!

agentsmith114
hugo weaving is the greatest.

DONT ARGUE WITH ME. I CAN READ YOUR MIND...OR SOME OF IT AT LEAST, NEVERTHELESS! mad

BingaBonga
i know he's the sh**

agentsmith114
dont reveal anything about the movie, but how is 'ol hugo in matrix 3? as smith, he was so friggin cool, so i expect his performance to be good or ill go stark raving mad.

thats from some movie, cant remember what though embarrasment

BingaBonga
yup, i think he's a good angent smith, "hello mr. anderson, we meet again..." ..... "it's neo" lol i love that...

BackFire
Guess after he was in the Matrix flicks, he wanted to do a good series and went with Lord of the Rings wink

mah
Say that in the matrix forum too,bf wink

BackFire
I've said much worse in there. (actually, I'm in the process of attemting to credibly bash Revolutions without actually seeing it, I wanna see if I get away with it)

Izz
Tell us if you will.....

Smodden
my big sister said it wasn't good and she hated the matrix rev. i'll still see it anyway just cause i'm a fan. lotr is still way beter!

whats this got to do with LOTR?

agentsmith114
matrix revolutions is awesome! most of your questions are answered, except for the five zions before neo. other than that, i loved it!

ilvorlandobloom
yeah, it was soo good! Huggo is such a good actor! hes so cool! i loved it when hes agent smith when he said "i know, i've seen it" .... newayz...hes so cool!

nemo
he's very kucky don't you think. staring in two history making movies at the same time.
he was damn cool when he "welcomed" neo before the last fight in revolution.

agentsmith114
yeah, i agree with that. its like what laurence fishburne said about reloaded's car chase "they're gonna be talking about if fifty years from now" or something.

i hope people will be talking about smith fifty years from now. i know i will.

eek! cool big grin Happy Dance roll eyes (sarcastic)

so much joy went into me when he said that. so funny and cool at the same time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.