Pro wrestler to be in Blade III

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
I don't know if you guys knew this or not, but Blade III is going to have a pro wrestler called HHH in it. HHH has taken a break from wrestling to be in the film. HHH is a former World Heavyweight Champion in the wrestling world. Many believe that HHH will not have a succesful movie career like The Rock so be weary of him in Blade III. This could be a very good thing or a very bad thing for Blade III. What do you guys think?

Cowboyography
Hunter Hearse Helmsly kicks ASS!!!! the problem is that Blade and all Vampires suck ass!!!

Lord_Andres
Wesley Snipes is the perfect Blade!!!

HockeyFace
I don't think HHH is going to be Blade. HHH is most likely going to be a villain since he likes playing the villain in wretsling and is good at playing the villain too.

SaTsuJiN
oh please.. now its become wwe vs blade? the gayness continues. Just like the rock screwed up 'scorpion king' triple h will surely be the death of blade..

HockeyFace
HHH isn't playing HHH in the film. So it won't be wwe vs blade. I agree with you though, Paul LeVesque isn't a great actor.

BidMyBlood2Run
That's his real name? laughing out loud no wonder he changed it!

lil bitchiness
DAMN IT!!! BLADE III BETTER NOT BE WORSE THAN BLADE II!!!!!!!!!

i love blade sad

BidMyBlood2Run
it went down hill when they killed off Deacon

lil bitchiness
Yeah...that was absolutely unneccesarry..sadsadsadsad Deacon Frost was the best thing in that film....

''And here we are one big happy fuc*ing family''

id like frost to come back...somehow confused even though he exploded...mad

forumcrew
its called blade trinity.. and whered u here he was in it i havnt seen anything about that and i was just checkin on the film the other day..

forumcrew
jessica biel is there as abigal whistler smile Happy Dance

HockeyFace
I am also a pro wrestling fan a 'smart mark' if you will and know what goes on behind the scene with pro wrestling. I knew HHH left and find out that he left to do Blade Trinity.

BidMyBlood2Run

lil bitchiness
hahahaaaaaa laughing one of my fave lines in the whole film...i love the tight black shirt he was waring there....with the little ear piece...wink

BidMyBlood2Run
mmmmmmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmm love

BidMyBlood2Run
I wonder if vampires can have sex..... shifty

lil bitchiness
course they can...deacon frost can..imm sure he can....lol...

HockeyFace
Do vampires have... confused

BidMyBlood2Run
lol... he BETTER be able to wink maybe I'll attempt a fan fic

lil bitchiness
haha...this topic is getting creepy....

BidMyBlood2Run
laughing out loud it is, let's go back on topic.

HockeyFace
HHH sucks as an actor... what more is there to say other than Blade Trinity will suck because of him?

BidMyBlood2Run
I agree, it most likely will. I didn't even see the second one yet.

HockeyFace
I honestly think Blade is a little to gory for mainstream audiences

BidMyBlood2Run
I love gore, morbid I know, but I think it's great in horror movies.

HockeyFace
Yes but you are a true horror fan. People that are mainstream don't like gore as much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.