funny things to do after zero hour

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
anyone ever seen the simpsons where homer walks out and goes who would of though darth vader was lukes father.. and theres a big line of people waiting to go in.. i think it would be funny to do that with revolutions... only fake spoilers.. like who would of thought the architect or smith was neos father... or who would of thought the matrix was a dream

JediHDM
assuming those are not true...j/k

forumcrew
haha if they were the people outside would know cause theyd here me yelling from the inside

Ice_Lightningo3
lmao...I was plannin on doing that...and send messages to all my friends with a fake ending...They hav'nt got 1st showing like me and my other 2 mates. hehe

JediHDM
HAHAHA...rofl, yes that is true, forum...that is true

sith_darth_jay
i did the exact same thing when i saw reloaded, me and my friends looked for ppl we know to spoiled the movie for them. we found one and told him that trinity died, but we said it out loud, that everyone in the line turned to see us with a big surprised face, our friend got really mad at us, just as the ppl waiting sure did

forumcrew
hhaa i told my friend she died too hahaa

JediHDM
THAT IS SO WRONG, even if she did get resuscitated...

sith_darth_jay
Why is it wrong?

Ikobe

Korri
they should have me

stinkfist462
tell wrong ass spoilers on the forum...

Sifer
Listen saying soemthing like "Trinity died" coming out of Reloaded isn't bad. FFS, it shows you it happening in the first bloody scene.

realworlddreams
lol, im c'n it at 6 am, then goin to school, ooh the possibilities. also, my friends gettin it sumhow (i ono, dont ask) so i wanted to take that an watch it on my laptop outside the theater w/loud speakers so everyone hears it b4 they get in, ooh, thatd be soo mean, lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.