a fight just broke out last period

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
we where in lunhc last period and i was sitting there and all of the sudden these two kids get up and they started throwing appel sauce at one another and then the security guard came up broke it up then the kid walks around the guard and takes the appel sauce and hits the one kid right in the face it was greta then that kid gets up but the kid who threw it in his face starts throwing punches hits the kid in the face 3 times really good the one kid he was hitting was a sophmore and the other was a freshmen it was great the sophmore was breathing really heavy looking like he was about to cry i just sat and watch and ate my pizza stick out tongue so i had lunch and a show

Exa
lol big grin big grin

DeNiro
i always wanted to be in a fight in the school without gettin caughte because once u kick a kid ass in school u r like a god like ur a bad ass or what ever but i just get as big as i can with muscel so i already have the profile without doing ne thing and the funny thing is i fight bullies that pick on kids i never ever would pick on someone smaller

BackFire
Fighting is lame, last refuge of a moron.

Korri
i like starting fights!!

fight fight fight!!

Fire
I agree with BF on this one

burlyman
you have security guards?

burlyman
(just noticed the security guards thread) embarrasment

Tex
*beats up Bf* stick out tongue

silver_tears
*watches diva get broken in half* devil i dont think that was smart

Tired Hiker
Fighting is for short dudes with small penises.

silver_tears
so then its right up your alley laughing out loud im just kidding of course happy

Tired Hiker
Of course you are kidding, Silver. I'm a tall man with a huge cock. smile

silver_tears
roll eyes (sarcastic) as much as i like tall guys......
that is something i would have been happy not to know wink

Tired Hiker
I was just kidding. I actually don't even have a penis. In fact, i'm not even human.

silver_tears
see now that is more believable evil face

KidRock
watching fights is great lol ( i know that sounds F-ed up)

Tired Hiker
Watching fights is great until one guy jumps on the other guys head and kills him right in front of you and thirty other drunk people urging them on. That can spoil a night out.

silver_tears
i would think so blink

Tired Hiker
Yeah, and when you are the one that has to explain it all to the guy's parents, believe me, you will understand how stupid fighting is.

Tired Hiker
And then at the funeral you see the dead guy's wife and four month old baby standing there crying over his dead body. Yeah, fighting is really cool.

silver_tears
sad *cries*

Tired Hiker
And then when the casket falls off the thing and opens and the guys dead body falls out with maggots eating his brain, yeah, that's really fun to watch.

Tired Hiker
Yeah, fighting is really cool.

BackFire
I agree

DeNiro
i aviod fights at all costs but when i see like a bullie picking on a lil kid i make sure that that bully will never pick on that kid again i scare them half to death and if that doesnt work i will just giv them a fair warng but if someone throws a punch at me u better belive i am going to fight them and i would never ever start a fight

worldindustries
this one fight in 3rd lunch like 5 asain kids beat this kid that's in my 4th peroid class they hit him with chairs leg dropped almost busted his ehad open he shoud'nt have opend his mouth.

DeNiro
u got raz's avatar i think u shouyld fight him for it stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.