Did anyone else get this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Got my Reloaded at Best Buy, and I got a 3 disc set (technically)
http://www.angelfire.com/de3/matrixpix/mybonusdvd.JPG
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

stinkfist462
WHERE DID YOU GET THAT... I WANT ONE!!!!

ramcom
got it i work at Best Buy

stinkfist462
oh yeah uhhh when...... prolly since you work there.. u get the 3 disc set.... lucky bastard!!

Korri
I WANT IT!!

stinkfist462
HEY I WANT ORACLE COOKIES!!! AND I WANT THAT!!!!!

Korri
sad *feels left out of the fun*

JediHDM
*hugs* awww, korri, its not anything new, just a new package....

stinkfist462
lol yeah uhhh give korri the 3 disc thingy.... she needs more of neo....

Korri
im gonna get the special edition disc when it comes out smile coz im kewl too!!

stinkfist462
dude........ wut is on that disc ?

dave123
i aint got any of the films on dvd sad

JKozzy
Here's a better one:
http://www.angelfire.com/de3/matrixpix/abetterpic.JPG
big grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

stinkfist462
dude i dont even got m1 i need to rent it from blockbuster.... dammit i prolly spent bout 50$ renting it when i could jus buy the ****ing thing...

Korri
does it have the...

drink your Powerade...weve got quotas to meet

JKozzy
Nope...

Korri
damn...that was funny

stinkfist462
those were funny... and they were good..

Korri
ya..

JKozzy
But it has plenty more on it!!big grinbig grin

stinkfist462
likeeeee... give us details here dude....

TheOne101
i have the bonus dvd with the mtv VMA'S on it but i only have two disks not three?? confused

realworlddreams
the third is packaged witht the movie,but not in the case, its got the second rennaisance part II, um, the same ETM stuff we've seen EVERYWHERE, um, i think sum interview or sumthin. yeah, its not that great, jus another disk to collect, DVD ONLY.

TheOne101
oh ok.so it isnt really THAT important?

JKozzy
I like it..... a lot... because the trailer for Reloaded is different.... big grin instead of the fullscreen one u get on the website, its in 2:35:1, which rocks. And so is the other one. And the other stuff is wicked cool! Glad that I have it, better than not having it.

TheOne101
,..................oh..................ok....................

JKozzy
Yeah. You'd better be skippin'.

MC Mike
Been waiting for you Kozzy... yo site... wink

Manetheran
I bought the DVD at Best Buy and I got the same three disks. It might be a Best Buy offer, or it may have just started.

stinkfist462
i got mine at BB but didnt get shit.. sad

Manetheran
All it says on the front is "Matrix Reloaded" and "Widescreen Edition". Not "Extra-special bonus offer dealio" or some such, so I'd have to assume it's pretty widespread. The other two discs aren't that important - they only have some Enter the Matrix, Animatrix, and some of the special features (making of things, etc...)... The main disc with the movie is where it's at wink

JKozzy
They don't really advertise it that I found. It was in the first catalog of theirs, but that's it.

JKozzy
And it's Bestbuy exclusive, as it says so in their ad. And on the DVD.

EyeMakeMovies
i got that extra disc too... nothing big on it.. best buy did a good job of hiding the 3 disc set on their displays...

Osiris
i have it for 3 months

msqrdstudios
I got that 3rd disc too big grin

DJCool976
I got it too. Like said before, there wasn't a whole lot on it. Just a bunch of making of documentaries and an episode from the animatrix. It is good to have as a collector item though. I went to buy my copy early in the day when they still had some left. I think they went pretty quick though.

JKozzy
They're just collector's items smile

realworlddreams
had it forever...i need all exclusive dvds, whether or not they're any good.
i like the ETM bonus dvd from electronics boutique.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.