Horror films with voodoo in them

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyFace
What are some horror films with voodoo in them. I know Snake and the Rainbow was about voodoo and zombies in Haiti. Was Snake and the Rainbow a fact based story? Are there any other horror films with voodoo in them. I'm pretty sure there are I just don't know about them.

Cowboyography
Netflix has a ton of voodoo movies, Serpent and the Rainbow, Voodoo, Voodoo Academy, Voodoo Dawn, Voodoo Nightmare, and of course Voodoo Mardi Gras!! im sure there are plenty more but those are the ones with Voodoo in the title.

BackFire
I hate horror movies dealing with voodoo, they always have some dumbass witch doctor talking a bunch of mumbo jumbo in order to raise some zombies. Just give us the damn zombies and don't try to come up with an explanation for them existing.

Cowboyography
I agree backfire, the only cool use of Voodoo I can recall is in Indiana Jones: Temple of Doom. Soon Kali Ma Will rule the world!!

HockeyFace
What about voodoo without zombies?

BackFire
Still cheesy.

Mtrav
Liked the movie The Relic, now on Cinemax.

SaTsuJiN
chucky was about voodoo...

I really liked the relic, that wasnt exactly voodoo though. More like some wacky recipe for disaster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.